Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Sornieth is Flat [Badge]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I think it's kinda like Pangea [img]https://wp-assets.futurism.com/2014/02/pangea-with-current-geopolitical.jpg[/img]
I think it's kinda like Pangea
pangea-with-current-geopolitical.jpg
akueye3.png
@PrincessFaeron [img]https://i.imgur.com/PmiohLT.jpg[/img] [s]Hey homie between you and me I'm heckin jokin, don't tell the other believers tho[/s] @Knoxxi I swear on my yeezees, if that photo was 3D and flipped we see a bowl[emoji=snapper]
@PrincessFaeron
PmiohLT.jpg
Hey homie between you and me I'm heckin jokin, don't tell the other believers tho

@Knoxxi
I swear on my yeezees, if that photo was 3D and flipped we see a bowl
Someone please make a Flat Sornieth Society badge for all of us to display on our profiles! Long live the Flat Sornieth Society!
Someone please make a Flat Sornieth Society badge for all of us to display on our profiles! Long live the Flat Sornieth Society!
jCVhFoZ.gif
not again

im not...strong enough
not again

im not...strong enough
g2TOb2t.png

°howdy pardner
Wake up, people. Flight Rising has been lying to you.
Wake up, people. Flight Rising has been lying to you.
new_banner.png
Okay so: what about Tidelord is gone because he is currently visiting the 12th Flight, located on the DARK SIDE OF SORNIETH//
Okay so: what about Tidelord is gone because he is currently visiting the 12th Flight, located on the DARK SIDE OF SORNIETH//
y1ib5Xu.png | Wishlist
| Personal Quests
| Food in Sornieth

| The Deathless Bite
| Lore Thread
| Badges
WIrxbxw.png
SRYwKn0.png
windshade.png
8b7a2d23-5bfa-11e9-b21c-e39355bb3972.gif
Arinyl
he/his
FR+9
I'm sure the small Sornieth Globe is just an artistic representation and not a geographically accurate depiction of what the planet looks like. I'd be so neat if Elite: Dangerous coded in Sornieth as one of landable planets hahahaaaaa...... we don't even have Space Legs yet, we won't see landable planets with flora, fauna and atmosphere in a while.
I'm sure the small Sornieth Globe is just an artistic representation and not a geographically accurate depiction of what the planet looks like. I'd be so neat if Elite: Dangerous coded in Sornieth as one of landable planets hahahaaaaa...... we don't even have Space Legs yet, we won't see landable planets with flora, fauna and atmosphere in a while.
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
i'm just trying not to laugh too loud at the sun yo yo.
help meee
if the globe/square/dodehaheck that is Sornieth is stationary,but controlled by magic,then this theory would still work. but if we have a moon too (i've seen no mention of it) then that could be a moon yo yo! technically Lightweaver and Droolmama would be working in yo yo harmony ^-^
i'm just trying not to laugh too loud at the sun yo yo.
help meee
if the globe/square/dodehaheck that is Sornieth is stationary,but controlled by magic,then this theory would still work. but if we have a moon too (i've seen no mention of it) then that could be a moon yo yo! technically Lightweaver and Droolmama would be working in yo yo harmony ^-^
REPENTLESS
[quote name="CoopiCrumbs" date="2019-02-04 22:24:39" ] Petition to call Flight Rising, Flat Rising [/quote] [emoji=paintbrush][emoji=old parchment]
CoopiCrumbs wrote on 2019-02-04 22:24:39:
Petition to call Flight Rising, Flat Rising
ZmzBHMQ.png Maya | She/Her | FR+0 SVwGCMX.png
[quote name="Faolana" date="2019-02-04 22:02:31" ] I’m going home. [/quote]
Faolana wrote on 2019-02-04 22:02:31:
I’m going home.
any pronouns :]
frt +0
art shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7