Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR/AntiMLM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
This whole thread is perfect.
This whole thread is perfect.
i'm going to cry
i'm going to cry
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
this is exactly what I wanted to see today
this is exactly what I wanted to see today
1vAtYxM.png
3EXA1Nv.png
...This [emoji=old parchment]thread[emoji=scroll 2] simultaneously[emoji=rainbow star 2] makes [emoji=mirror]me[emoji=imperial] want to [emoji=treasure chest]give[emoji=wind balloon] it a [emoji=red gem][emoji=green gem]medal[emoji=purple gem 2][emoji=pink gem 2], and [emoji=eliminate]throw[emoji=eliminate] my [emoji=shockswitch blue][emoji=shockswitch red]laptop[emoji=shockswitch yellow][emoji=shockswitch green] into the [emoji=glimmer tile][emoji=firework][emoji=sun][b]sun[/b][emoji=sun][emoji=firework][emoji=glimmer tile].
...This thread simultaneously makes me want to give it a medal, and throw my laptop into the sun.
image.png
"If to feel pain is my fate, then I have just one thing to say: Here in my scar-covered heart, color will always exist!"
Link 1
Link 2
Link 3
image.png
[quote name="Luluser" date="2019-02-03 18:46:24" ] [img]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/624/1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png[/img] [/quote]
Luluser wrote on 2019-02-03 18:46:24:
1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png
LMAO
LMAO
Heart.gif
This thread was a ride.

I threw up during it but I had a great time.
This thread was a ride.

I threw up during it but I had a great time.
C5V5o0z.png
[emoji=ping][emoji=ping][emoji=ping] Omg hun [emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] Your sludge remover [emoji=cauldron][emoji=cauldron] worked miracles [emoji=rainbow star 2] on my scales even if I'm a [emoji=snapper] [emoji=green vial] [emoji=rainbow] [emoji=blue gem] Would you like to come to my party [emoji=firework] where you can try on some AMAZING pants and hang out with the girlies [emoji=unicorn][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=rainbow] you can wear them to coli training [emoji=prismatic meditate][emoji=regeneration] to running after hatchlings [emoji=eternal youth][emoji=familiar heart] and still make you feel like a [emoji=plant][emoji=gold crown][emoji=gold tiara] message [emoji=scroll] me back [emoji=special eyes] love you lots [emoji=ping][emoji=ping][emoji=ping][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=pastel rainbow][emoji=pastel rainbow][emoji=pastel rainbow]
Omg hun Your sludge remover worked miracles on my scales even if I'm a Would you like to come to my party where you can try on some AMAZING pants and hang out with the girlies you can wear them to coli training to running after hatchlings and still make you feel like a message me back love you lots
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10