Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR/AntiMLM
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[emoji=ping][emoji=ping][emoji=ping]Haiiii gurls!!! [emoji=new friend]I'm posting this to tell you about an AMAZING [emoji=purple gem][emoji=familiar heart] product that can benefit you and your [emoji=bogsneak]GREATLY! [emoji=dna][emoji=dna][emoji=familiar heart]. Did you know that 80% of ALL [emoji=bogsneak] contain 1 ton of toxic sludge??? [emoji=cauldron][emoji=cauldron]EWWIE! You huns need to get that stuff out and make your [emoji=bogsneak]feel [emoji=rainbow][emoji=purple gem 2][emoji=familiar heart] better!!! My AMAZING product [emoji=prismatic meditate][emoji=regeneration][emoji=mystery bag] will get rid of all that gross sludge and make you and your [emoji=bogsneak][emoji=familiar heart] feeling [emoji=regeneration][emoji=regeneration] and FRESH! It's a mixture of Greatshell slime [emoji=cauldron][emoji=plant][emoji=plant], [emoji=pearlcatcher][emoji=pearlcatcher]snot, and [emoji=green vial] SNAKE OIL~!![emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart]If you're interested in this AMAZING product [emoji=green vial][emoji=blue vial][emoji=red vial] let me know!!![emoji=money bag] It's only 2.5kg [emoji=money bag][emoji=gem] [emoji=blue gem] and is worth every single GEM!![emoji=eternal youth][emoji=blue gem] SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!! [emoji=star][emoji=firework][emoji=firework][emoji=gold crown][emoji=familiar heart][emoji=bogsneak] @Rogue, [i]here you go [/i]
Haiiii gurls!!! I'm posting this to tell you about an AMAZING product that can benefit you and your GREATLY! . Did you know that 80% of ALL contain 1 ton of toxic sludge??? EWWIE! You huns need to get that stuff out and make your feel better!!! My AMAZING product will get rid of all that gross sludge and make you and your feeling and FRESH! It's a mixture of Greatshell slime , snot, and SNAKE OIL~!!If you're interested in this AMAZING product let me know!!! It's only 2.5kg and is worth every single GEM!! SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!!!!

@Rogue, here you go
cursed text
cursed text
herico will you marry me
herico will you marry me
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
sksksksksksksks
sksksksksksksks
Hello LGBT Community
hai gurls... hai gurls... hai gurls... twilight sparkle????[emoji=unicorn][emoji=purple gem 2][emoji=pastel rainbow][emoji=red star] also i'm concerned, what is "[emoji=bogsneak][emoji=familiar heart]"
hai gurls... hai gurls... hai gurls...

twilight sparkle????

also i'm concerned, what is ""
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
[quote name="starshiny" date="2019-02-03 18:40:01" ] herico will you marry me [/quote] [emoji=new friend][emoji=new friend]Awww, gOrl!!![emoji=familiar heart][emoji=familiar heart] I'd LOVE to but you've gotta pay [emoji=money bag][emoji=treasure][emoji=yellow gem] before you can [emoji=comment][emoji=subscription update] me!!! I'm on a VERY tight [emoji=scroll][emoji=scroll] schedule selling my [emoji=bogsneak] [emoji=cauldron] sludge remover that I am just SWAMPED!!![emoji=butterfly][emoji=cloud][emoji=treasure][emoji=firework]
starshiny wrote on 2019-02-03 18:40:01:
herico will you marry me
Awww, gOrl!!! I'd LOVE to but you've gotta pay before you can me!!! I'm on a VERY tight schedule selling my sludge remover that I am just SWAMPED!!!
what did i just read
what did i just read
jZHajod.gif 346apl1.png
Collecting moth food and familiars.

Have a great day!
4kxwnl.gif
why can i still understand this
why can i still understand this
alo_chibi_shark.png ......
wip
[quote name="Elisse" date="2019-02-03 18:43:34" ] what did i just read [/quote]
Elisse wrote on 2019-02-03 18:43:34:
what did i just read
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
[img]https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/624/1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png[/img]
1*UDUtGU1NqByb_yZmnhNTPw.png
3878c45b99e357c33b5c13b62c86c062.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10