Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Ugliest familiars??
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i hate a lot of the notn familiars just due to how much i would get during the event, but this one strikes me as the ugliest... i hate it so much [item=deadly reflection] [s]and all the sprites tbh, i dun understand why people like them so much??? arcane sprite is ugly[/s]
i hate a lot of the notn familiars just due to how much i would get during the event, but this one strikes me as the ugliest... i hate it so much
Deadly Reflection

and all the sprites tbh, i dun understand why people like them so much??? arcane sprite is ugly
[quote name="Ganko" date="2019-01-26 19:42:07" ] [s]and all the sprites tbh, i dun understand why people like them so much??? arcane sprite is ugly[/s] [/quote] Bro I feeeeel uuuuuuu Sprites are kinda creepy????
Ganko wrote on 2019-01-26 19:42:07:
and all the sprites tbh, i dun understand why people like them so much??? arcane sprite is ugly
Bro I feeeeel uuuuuuu
Sprites are kinda creepy????
vbbuHj.png
~She/her~
~FR+3~
~ramen~
sketchies
hatchery
eggus
vbbhws.png
[quote name="GingerBeans" date="2019-01-26 19:45:14" ] [quote name="Ganko" date="2019-01-26 19:42:07" ] [s]and all the sprites tbh, i dun understand why people like them so much??? arcane sprite is ugly[/s] [/quote] Bro I feeeeel uuuuuuu Sprites are kinda creepy???? [/quote] I don't think they're creepy just... ugly lol You can really tell they're old art...
GingerBeans wrote on 2019-01-26 19:45:14:
Ganko wrote on 2019-01-26 19:42:07:
Bro I feeeeel uuuuuuu
Sprites are kinda creepy????
I don't think they're creepy just... ugly lol
You can really tell they're old art...
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
[center][item=Smoldering Sconce] [item=Calculating Candelabra][/center]
Smoldering Sconce Calculating Candelabra
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
The thing is, I do agree with you on a lot of these fellas that they're ugly, but I don't dislike any of them.

i mean, i guess i do have a pet cockroach, so i shouldn't mind some pixels...
The thing is, I do agree with you on a lot of these fellas that they're ugly, but I don't dislike any of them.

i mean, i guess i do have a pet cockroach, so i shouldn't mind some pixels...
I'm back.
@Wergox

Naw, I feel the same way. Some of them are so weird/creepy that I love them. There are just a couple that... kinda creep me out for some reason. Like the ones I just posted and the residue/alloy/etc. slime things. Their smiles are so unsettling. 'XD
@Wergox

Naw, I feel the same way. Some of them are so weird/creepy that I love them. There are just a couple that... kinda creep me out for some reason. Like the ones I just posted and the residue/alloy/etc. slime things. Their smiles are so unsettling. 'XD
sJmKU07.gifa8FvSEr.png9dYW39C.png
[quote name="SquishyJellyfish" date="2019-01-24 14:29:49" ] may i present [item=garden larail][item=tender larail] edit because I forgot the tender larail existed [/quote] I would've really liked being able to continue life without ever knowing those things existed thanks
SquishyJellyfish wrote on 2019-01-24 14:29:49:
may i present
Garden Larail Tender Larail
edit because I forgot the tender larail existed

I would've really liked being able to continue life without ever knowing those things existed thanks
VUS06en.gif
Call me Sky!
they/them | +0 FR Time
[item=Disoriented Spirit] and [item=Malevolent Spirit]
Disoriented Spirit and Malevolent Spirit
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
[item=enchanting goblin]
Enchanting Goblin
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10