Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can I get uhhh forum aesthetic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I matched a Water dragon avatar with a Water vista, and then used a blue font color and other fun Water themed graphics in my signature!
I matched a Water dragon avatar with a Water vista, and then used a blue font color and other fun Water themed graphics in my signature!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
@ReignsWrath

You’re aesthetic isn’t bad! I just mostly go with similar colors/ palettes, or a theme.
@ReignsWrath

You’re aesthetic isn’t bad! I just mostly go with similar colors/ palettes, or a theme.
yehet! oho, rat!----

J A E

She/They
INFJ | Gemini
USA: Fr+3
1157000853.png
-- tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif
.-listen-

previously StarGatherer
LF swan lake vista
OH MY GOD SAME ;-;
OH MY GOD SAME ;-;
ssjS89N.png
Technically I have forum aesthetic because my avatar, vista, and signature match because I made it match.

Eh. I never change any of it anyway, so I set it to something I like and went with it.

edit: I'm too lazy to use fonts, and I don't use colors on my posts for normal text because I'm against it. It makes it very difficult for me to read people's posts sometimes because they put it in specific colors, I don't wanna do that to another person
Technically I have forum aesthetic because my avatar, vista, and signature match because I made it match.

Eh. I never change any of it anyway, so I set it to something I like and went with it.

edit: I'm too lazy to use fonts, and I don't use colors on my posts for normal text because I'm against it. It makes it very difficult for me to read people's posts sometimes because they put it in specific colors, I don't wanna do that to another person
1f7Wab5.png x F5AeglI.png x x
x
x
< - avatar
x

ahzidal (captain)
they / them
about
I think it looks ugly without the aesthetic and it stresses me out so I must always have the aesthetic
I think it looks ugly without the aesthetic and it stresses me out so I must always have the aesthetic
Bottled Embers Vial of Mysterious Toxin
heather | 16 | she-her | pisces
wishlist | about me | dragon projects
please read this before messaging me
little to no aesthetic but my font pal
little to no aesthetic but my font pal
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
I try to match my avatar to my vista, but that's pretty much it
My sig is free game for anything I'm interested in
I try to match my avatar to my vista, but that's pretty much it
My sig is free game for anything I'm interested in
Goop (SpiritMaask Adopt (link))
I had a mostly Plague-looking thing going on, but I changed it when I needed to add a link in my signature.
I had a mostly Plague-looking thing going on, but I changed it when I needed to add a link in my signature.
Can't you hear the bells singing along?
You all hear it on the radio
Can't you see the hero coming home?
Can't you hear the bells
677.png967.png23821.png
my vista and avatar are edgy as heck

my signature is nature as heck
my vista and avatar are edgy as heck

my signature is nature as heck
nature8.png x Iron Belt Buckle Current
Count:
Buckles