Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Can I get uhhh forum aesthetic
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Raaaaaiiiiin
Raaaaaiiiiin
sYUjWuT.png3oK9yVt.png37yDNJ7.pngY9UJi8K.png
Floof
Floof
» Uva
» FR +4
» Pings EzHOmu6.png
YRgKvwk.gif
0mCnaKl.png KNdRBxl.png
FE9pJK1.png
oaolHwW.png
FObX7rS.png
6meUms1.png
hEE2Ga6.png
xpqTBTn.gif
Well I always play around with my vista. Partly because the perfect visra for me doesn't exist yet and partly because my clan tends to travel depending on the season so I'll change it from time to time xD
- My lair tho is a mess of lore dergs and breeding pairs c':
Well I always play around with my vista. Partly because the perfect visra for me doesn't exist yet and partly because my clan tends to travel depending on the season so I'll change it from time to time xD
- My lair tho is a mess of lore dergs and breeding pairs c':
unknown-2.png
[quote name="Bogsneaky" date="2019-01-01 18:10:17" ] What's an aesthetic [/quote]
Bogsneaky wrote on 2019-01-01 18:10:17:
What's an aesthetic
Uq1cq4S.png
I'd love to have an aesthetic, but I have too many neat vistas that don't match my avatar child, so I've given up.
I'd love to have an aesthetic, but I have too many neat vistas that don't match my avatar child, so I've given up.
l9szmFh.jpg
You know, I didn't even realize I matched my vista to my avatar bab. I just wanted a new one that no one else was using *****
You know, I didn't even realize I matched my vista to my avatar bab. I just wanted a new one that no one else was using *****
y4B7Hb2.png
Normally mine is Skydancers, cause Skydancers.

Rn it's... well...
Normally mine is Skydancers, cause Skydancers.

Rn it's... well...
aesthetic who
aesthetic who
312sVxl.png __________
He/him pronouns

Vinesauce fan

+9 hrs ahead of
server time
__
_______________ mRziIh5.png
[img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]I've finally settled into my Shadow aesthetic, once NOTN is over I'm switching my vista back over to Trickmurk Circus. Like M42 says, just stick to something you like, and it'll look good!
7xmmeMg.png
I've finally settled into my Shadow aesthetic, once NOTN is over I'm switching my vista back over to Trickmurk Circus. Like M42 says, just stick to something you like, and it'll look good!
TdnNRLI.png o6Tbf9W.png
WavAI.gif
U4KQjwE.gife.png
They/Them

Wishlist

7YNarK2.gif
scribblesisonlydoodling.gif
saw this thread and immediately switched back to my normal look because the notn one was trash
saw this thread and immediately switched back to my normal look because the notn one was trash
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7