Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | There are two types of players in NotN
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Deathtoll" date="2018-12-28 13:58:26" ] Type 2 but with apparel. Give unto me that ghast gear. [/quote] me: i'm gonna make so much money this year! [i]sees new apparel[/i] me: oh nvm
Deathtoll wrote on 2018-12-28 13:58:26:
Type 2 but with apparel.

Give unto me that ghast gear.

me: i'm gonna make so much money this year!
sees new apparel
me: oh nvm
I would be the first type... If I could find more than 6 bloody chests after 3 hours in sandswept delta. That's my absolute limit for grinding per day, it bores me to death and I can't watch something else while doing it or I end up fudging the key presses. Music is okay but not for hours on end and I really don't like podcasts of any kind. Plus I have dodgy ligaments in my hands so, really not making much over here.
I would be the first type... If I could find more than 6 bloody chests after 3 hours in sandswept delta. That's my absolute limit for grinding per day, it bores me to death and I can't watch something else while doing it or I end up fudging the key presses. Music is okay but not for hours on end and I really don't like podcasts of any kind. Plus I have dodgy ligaments in my hands so, really not making much over here.
natureshieldl.png NIJBYPt.png uRC0U7k.png NIJBYPt.png natureshieldr.png
Type 3: *hoards 2 of every new apparel item because they're pretty while having 10 fiendish grasps because G A T O R A D E HANDS YISSSS, but also experiences their first NotN*
Type 3: *hoards 2 of every new apparel item because they're pretty while having 10 fiendish grasps because G A T O R A D E HANDS YISSSS, but also experiences their first NotN*
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Type 1.1: whining that chests and mats don't sell as well as they used to because the economy is more balanced now :3
Type 1.1: whining that chests and mats don't sell as well as they used to because the economy is more balanced now :3
Pings are cool!

It's @sqld,
with a lowercase
L, not @sqid.
--- Money-making guide

Cycled items guide

G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
--
92N6u9f.png
[quote name="Mip" date="2018-12-28 14:11:47" ] [quote name="Deathtoll" date="2018-12-28 13:58:26" ] Type 2 but with apparel. Give unto me that ghast gear. [/quote] me: i'm gonna make so much money this year! [i]sees new apparel[/i] me: oh nvm [/quote] @Mip same. That Spectral gear though; whyyyy does it have the be the gem set I already have so many plans for it ;-;
Mip wrote on 2018-12-28 14:11:47:
Deathtoll wrote on 2018-12-28 13:58:26:
Type 2 but with apparel.

Give unto me that ghast gear.

me: i'm gonna make so much money this year!
sees new apparel
me: oh nvm
@Mip same. That Spectral gear though; whyyyy does it have the be the gem set I already have so many plans for it ;-;
PFU56VO.png
@LuckyKitty
G&G every day, exalting project fails. I made 500k off last week's dom battle by selling fodder. I think it helps that I rarely use apparel, so I save in that area, and I sell the higher value stuff.

I also just shove it in the vault and forget about it, lol.
@LuckyKitty
G&G every day, exalting project fails. I made 500k off last week's dom battle by selling fodder. I think it helps that I rarely use apparel, so I save in that area, and I sell the higher value stuff.

I also just shove it in the vault and forget about it, lol.
@Lagara I have no idea how G&G works please show me the ways none of the tutorials make any sense
@Lagara I have no idea how G&G works please show me the ways none of the tutorials make any sense
PFU56VO.png
Its the same person
Its the same person
zhMvOXK.png
Type 3
Type 3
hdCEH9z.png Rabigrace she/her
wishlist
earth lair
+0 server time
I am not very active anymore
type hopeless