Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is 2018 your 1st Night of the Nocturne?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
It's my first, yeah.
It's my first, yeah.
JGnDE4d.gif
third one and counting! I joined right before NotN was beginning back in 2016 and I had absolutely no idea as to what was going on :'D
third one and counting! I joined right before NotN was beginning back in 2016 and I had absolutely no idea as to what was going on :'D
When is it this year? I may have missed it but I feel so out of the loop

Also I’ve been here since before the first notn and I love them so much, I love to open chests.
When is it this year? I may have missed it but I feel so out of the loop

Also I’ve been here since before the first notn and I love them so much, I love to open chests.
@Flyleaf it doesn’t start for another week.

@Flyleaf it doesn’t start for another week.

4Zlz1vc.pngrsz-lorwolf-button.png
Ah so next Saturday?
Ah so next Saturday?
It's going to be my first notn and I'm super excited about it! :D
Currently I just brew as much as possible and save cash for eggs and scrolls.
It's going to be my first notn and I'm super excited about it! :D
Currently I just brew as much as possible and save cash for eggs and scrolls.
2018 is my 5th NotN. I remember all the hype from the first ever NotN and the coliseum was so laggy. I never get tired of it though and I'm looking forward to it even more now that we have the coli revamp. I suspect that one of the drops added this year will be a new eye type, like how last year we got smirch.
2018 is my 5th NotN. I remember all the hype from the first ever NotN and the coliseum was so laggy. I never get tired of it though and I'm looking forward to it even more now that we have the coli revamp. I suspect that one of the drops added this year will be a new eye type, like how last year we got smirch.
MUYNhfy.png
VPnffeY.png
Achillean (NB Achillean flag)
rix3ppo.png
WKtl2lb.png
J7D1quC.png
l4bF82r.pngR9wtXaf.pngiZMfJug.pngwE8InSj.pngBjG9OOU.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gif
ASbXVY4.png
bYt72YT.png
tqGkHih.png
4SE4T9N.png
KrIo0N3.png
t6zNkmJ.png
9JeQCtz.png
Nope, this is my third NotN.

Year one I was confused and didn't make much money (but got dozens of familiars), and year two I made BANK. This year I also plan to make bank.
Nope, this is my third NotN.

Year one I was confused and didn't make much money (but got dozens of familiars), and year two I made BANK. This year I also plan to make bank.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
This will be my third nocturne as I joined in July 2016!

I still can never remember the ingredients for brewing the chests so this was very helpful haha
This will be my third nocturne as I joined in July 2016!

I still can never remember the ingredients for brewing the chests so this was very helpful haha
RpJRPaD.png
uGR9lra.png
EuyQ8QK.png
QuQZYv7.png
a
2018 will be my second NOTN as I joined in February 2017.

I have a good advice: If you haven't any higher (I mean like that 11-12+) level team for Coli,now with that 50% to EXP in Coli is the best time to train a team to that at least 11-12 lvl,having a higher level team will be very,very useful for this festival,especially for the ones who doesn't brew.Obviously the higher the better,but that 11-12 lvl should be enough for quick grinding in Training Fields.

Last year that was my main source of chests and items to swap for the chests.
2018 will be my second NOTN as I joined in February 2017.

I have a good advice: If you haven't any higher (I mean like that 11-12+) level team for Coli,now with that 50% to EXP in Coli is the best time to train a team to that at least 11-12 lvl,having a higher level team will be very,very useful for this festival,especially for the ones who doesn't brew.Obviously the higher the better,but that 11-12 lvl should be enough for quick grinding in Training Fields.

Last year that was my main source of chests and items to swap for the chests.
W6LdAlV.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8