Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is 2018 your 1st Night of the Nocturne?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center][b]A warning about Strange Chests[/b]: any left unopened in your Hoard & Vault will disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust and be useless! O_O [Item=Nocturnal Dust] If you wanna stock up early on the following materials that you'll need to brew Strange Chests: [quote=To brew 1 Strange Chest][Item=Copper Muck]x1[Item=Yellow Sludge]x2[Item=Yellow Goo]x2[Item=Yellow Ooze]x2 [Item=Mimic Powder]x12[/quote] [quote=To brew 2 Strange Chests][Item=Silver Muck]x1[Item=Gold Muck]x1[Item=Red Sludge]x1[Item=Red Goo]x1 [Item=Red Ooze]x1[/quote] Or the items to trade Swipp for Strange Chests plus NotN-exclusive Vistas: [quote=Item List][Item=Leaf Insect][Item=Chameleon][Item=Living Stones][Item=Lakebottom Flounder][item=Cuckoo][Item=Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar][Item=Bee Orchid][Item=Flying Gurnard][Item=Mirror][Item=Night Flame][Item=Nocturne Puppet][Item=Multi-Lends Magnifier][Item=Leporidae Guise][item=Hourglass][item=Weathered Grimoire][item=Crystal Ball] [img]http://flightrising.com/dropbox/updates/noc_swipp_trades3.png[/img][/quote][/center]
A warning about Strange Chests:
any left unopened in your Hoard & Vault will disintegrate into Nocturnal Dust and be useless! O_O
Nocturnal Dust

If you wanna stock up early on the following materials that you'll need to brew Strange Chests:
To brew 1 Strange Chest wrote:
Copper Muck x1 Yellow Sludge x2 Yellow Goo x2 Yellow Ooze x2
Mimic Powder x12
To brew 2 Strange Chests wrote:
Silver Muck x1 Gold Muck x1 Red Sludge x1 Red Goo x1
Red Ooze x1

Or the items to trade Swipp for Strange Chests plus NotN-exclusive Vistas:
Item List wrote:
Leaf Insect Chameleon Living Stones Lakebottom Flounder Cuckoo Giant Swallowtail Caterpillar Bee Orchid Flying Gurnard Mirror Night Flame Nocturne Puppet Leporidae Guise Hourglass Weathered Grimoire Crystal Ball
noc_swipp_trades3.png
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
There may be a slight typo with the chest x2 recipe. 12 ooze seems a bit steep (I'd cry)
There may be a slight typo with the chest x2 recipe. 12 ooze seems a bit steep (I'd cry)
@Premiumhugs There was indeed XD Thanks for pointing it out! :D
@Premiumhugs There was indeed XD Thanks for pointing it out! :D
73127854.png

I was legitimately worried for a sec when I read that haha, even though I was pretty sure it had to be a typo
I was legitimately worried for a sec when I read that haha, even though I was pretty sure it had to be a typo
Nope! I was here for last year when my original acc wasn’t closed, Smirch was an absolute monster
Don’t ask

Looking forward to getting the statue vista
Nope! I was here for last year when my original acc wasn’t closed, Smirch was an absolute monster
Don’t ask

Looking forward to getting the statue vista
pa4j.gif _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

Nci3i99.png _ _______________
skye
any prns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

lykosbyfomeak.png _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

49zn.gif _ _______________
skye
any pronouns
fr +0

dragon_doodles_roadkilled_sig.png _______________
road
any pronouns
fr +0
63782395_jQn5mCeAuPH7mh2.png
skyefall6309.gif _______________
road
he/she/they
fr +0
...2018 will indeed be my first NotN!! Thank you very much for this!

I actually have a few more questions about it, too...

a. how low do noc egg prices drop?
b. are new apparel/familiars/etc introduced every year, or is it usually just the same stuff? (not that the same stuff is bad; I have a few outfits that I can't wait to finish :)
c. can you only get strange chests from baldwin/coli/swipp, or can they also be found in other places (i.e. gathering, from Joxar, etc.)?
d. what price are strange chests on the AH, normally?

whoof sorry if that was a lot... NotN is quite the mystery to me X)
...2018 will indeed be my first NotN!! Thank you very much for this!

I actually have a few more questions about it, too...

a. how low do noc egg prices drop?
b. are new apparel/familiars/etc introduced every year, or is it usually just the same stuff? (not that the same stuff is bad; I have a few outfits that I can't wait to finish :)
c. can you only get strange chests from baldwin/coli/swipp, or can they also be found in other places (i.e. gathering, from Joxar, etc.)?
d. what price are strange chests on the AH, normally?

whoof sorry if that was a lot... NotN is quite the mystery to me X)
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
@klee pinging myself so i dont lose this thread- thank you so much for sorting this out! Its my first NotN and Im excited XD
@klee pinging myself so i dont lose this thread- thank you so much for sorting this out! Its my first NotN and Im excited XD
wsSDnld.png * LF : Male G1s, Obs XXY, White XXY (Light/Ice/Earth)

* Trading Mycena Cave (MC) PP for Gems/Tr

* Selling/Trading : UMAs, Mats, Apparel.

* LF : BBB Transmuters! 1.4~1.6 g/k tr per transmute

@Embertangle @klee

Both welcome! And @/Embertangle:
Noc eggs tend to drop around 100kt, which is why I have 1 million treasure plus a thousand gems vaulted XD

Usually, new items are added during the NotN! Last time, there was new apparel, familiars, plus the Smirch gene dropped commonly from chests.

Yes, you get chests from Gathering! :) But not Joxar, he has nothign to do with the NotN.
@Embertangle @klee

Both welcome! And @/Embertangle:
Noc eggs tend to drop around 100kt, which is why I have 1 million treasure plus a thousand gems vaulted XD

Usually, new items are added during the NotN! Last time, there was new apparel, familiars, plus the Smirch gene dropped commonly from chests.

Yes, you get chests from Gathering! :) But not Joxar, he has nothign to do with the NotN.
73127854.png

@kyrin18 thanks!! ^^

oh dear I was going to save up gems for an eternal youth scroll but they might all get spent on eggs now aaa XD
@kyrin18 thanks!! ^^

oh dear I was going to save up gems for an eternal youth scroll but they might all get spent on eggs now aaa XD
194.png AFSnGTd.png 193.png Call me Pine!
Christian
Female
Earth Flight
Tundra enthusiast
@Embertangle Your welcome! ;)
@Embertangle Your welcome! ;)
73127854.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8