Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Is 2018 your 1st Night of the Nocturne?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
MY THIRD! Bring on the festivities!
MY THIRD! Bring on the festivities!
Philippians 4:13 I can do All things through Christ who gives me strength

WARNING: I am prone to use random LOTR and the Hobbit references XD
Ooh thanks for the guide o.o this is going to be my first :D
Ooh thanks for the guide o.o this is going to be my first :D
sqXOa1X.gif Frionivalis | FR +14 or +15 (UTC +7) | A lore lair

Meepball Adopts Tailor Fae Subspecies
Sparkle Dreams Hatchery
My Experimental Writing, Feedbacks needed!
_____Fresh_Tailor_Fae_Signature_size.png
it'll be my first! i'm super excited and hope i can figure out how to reap all the rewards of the fest <3
it'll be my first! i'm super excited and hope i can figure out how to reap all the rewards of the fest <3
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Yes!!! Im so excited aaaa!!!
Yes!!! Im so excited aaaa!!!
It's gonna be my first NoTN and even after reading a lot of guides, I still have no idea what I'm gonna do exactly. I'm also a teeny tiny bit paranoid about me saving enough money to buy EVERYTHING on NoTN because reasons
It's gonna be my first NoTN and even after reading a lot of guides, I still have no idea what I'm gonna do exactly. I'm also a teeny tiny bit paranoid about me saving enough money to buy EVERYTHING on NoTN because reasons
Badge-1.png
@Flyleaf NotN will start the 23rd, so Sunday! ^^

@SoullessWendigo I don't think that higher level monsters drop them any faster. Actually, a lot of Strange Chests seem to drop in the Scorched Forest! :)
(congrats on that Shiny Star!)

@Hypercoaster Hello gain~ I'll need familiars, too! To transmute X3

@Leafpelt26 No, the chance of getting eggs from Gathering does not increase. However, Noc eggs drop almost commonly (for me, anyway) from Strange Chests! About the grinding, it all depends. Strange Chest tend to drop pretty good in the Scorched Forest.

Soo very happy this thread helps!
@Flyleaf NotN will start the 23rd, so Sunday! ^^

@SoullessWendigo I don't think that higher level monsters drop them any faster. Actually, a lot of Strange Chests seem to drop in the Scorched Forest! :)
(congrats on that Shiny Star!)

@Hypercoaster Hello gain~ I'll need familiars, too! To transmute X3

@Leafpelt26 No, the chance of getting eggs from Gathering does not increase. However, Noc eggs drop almost commonly (for me, anyway) from Strange Chests! About the grinding, it all depends. Strange Chest tend to drop pretty good in the Scorched Forest.

Soo very happy this thread helps!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 @MidnightLady05
Thank you both for the answers! I'll definitely save that guide so I can access it easily ^-^
I'll Propably grind a bit in every venue then compare my earned chests but SF seems like a good place to start! It has many triple battles!
@kyrin18 @MidnightLady05
Thank you both for the answers! I'll definitely save that guide so I can access it easily ^-^
I'll Propably grind a bit in every venue then compare my earned chests but SF seems like a good place to start! It has many triple battles!
KtAsLKR.gif
@SoullessWendigo Your welcome!! ^_^
@SoullessWendigo Your welcome!! ^_^
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
Nah, this’ll be my third year! I’m excited since I finally have some level 25’s to grind again, since last year I didn’t get to coli as much.
Nah, this’ll be my third year! I’m excited since I finally have some level 25’s to grind again, since last year I didn’t get to coli as much.
RXOvIvB.png
People says NotN is good for making profit, but this is going to be my fifth(?) or fourth(?) fest & I still haven't figured it out.
People says NotN is good for making profit, but this is going to be my fifth(?) or fourth(?) fest & I still haven't figured it out.
lmBVOQT.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8