Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December wishlist gifting event chat
1 2 3 4
gifting is really fun gosh (even though my gifts are really bad because guess who's poor) but i'm gonna keep throwing bad gifts around !!
gifting is really fun gosh (even though my gifts are really bad because guess who's poor) but i'm gonna keep throwing bad gifts around !!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
Everyone is so kind! And I hope everyone has a good December!
Everyone is so kind! And I hope everyone has a good December!
4xTBSTZ.png
I didn't even know that this web game existed last year. This has been a wild ride, and I will totally join
I didn't even know that this web game existed last year. This has been a wild ride, and I will totally join
ashmane_chimera.pngferberus.pngquillcrown_parda.png
I granted a few wishes...it's fun!
I granted a few wishes...it's fun!
b6f3d4ea76e68d8090de5809afe1f0105cf2c98e.pngoYfCraJ.png0HxJjfZ.gif TAzcwMk.gif
@Lestyn @SocklessWonder

A thousand thank you’s for the gifts! It really does mean a lot to me that you went out of your way to do that! I absolutely love all of the gifts, and I’m so excited to have them. <3
@Lestyn @SocklessWonder

A thousand thank you’s for the gifts! It really does mean a lot to me that you went out of your way to do that! I absolutely love all of the gifts, and I’m so excited to have them. <3
shaymin-sky.gif
I just signed up and also gave out a mess of gifts to random players who also posted.

I want to remind everyone of something IMPORTANT! It is IMPORTANT to ALWAYS TELL THE GIFTER THANK YOU!! Don't be that ungrateful person who cannot be bothered to be polite. There is nothing worse than giving to someone and they can't even bother to acknowledge your generosity. Keep in mind that no one owes you a thing so show some gratitude.
I just signed up and also gave out a mess of gifts to random players who also posted.

I want to remind everyone of something IMPORTANT! It is IMPORTANT to ALWAYS TELL THE GIFTER THANK YOU!! Don't be that ungrateful person who cannot be bothered to be polite. There is nothing worse than giving to someone and they can't even bother to acknowledge your generosity. Keep in mind that no one owes you a thing so show some gratitude.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
Many thank yous to @BeckAlistiere & @Auraea for the wonderful gifts!!!

Many thank yous to @BeckAlistiere & @Auraea for the wonderful gifts!!!

So much giving!

Thank you @CaliCa1 for a familiar & dress item!
So much giving!

Thank you @CaliCa1 for a familiar & dress item!
@SocklessWonder I already said thanks but I wanted to acknowledge you in public too! Thanks again for the generous gift you sent me!
@SocklessWonder I already said thanks but I wanted to acknowledge you in public too! Thanks again for the generous gift you sent me!
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
Hello!
I would like to thank @huskimoon02 for sending me assorted apparel items!
Hello!
I would like to thank @huskimoon02 for sending me assorted apparel items!
D5434246-6648-4-AC8-9-E96-EF6547-FFA963.jpg
1 2 3 4