Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | December wishlist gifting event chat
1 2 3 4
Perfect I sold enough fodder to gift people more stuff!
Perfect I sold enough fodder to gift people more stuff!
4xTBSTZ.png
I feel so blessed! The wonderful @pwllhalen gifted me a bunch of familiars I didn't have! Thank you so very much! And a huge, happy thank you to @lassavus for gifting me such a beautiful baby! LOOk, guys! Isn't she beautiful! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46694497] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466945/46694497_350.png[/img] [/url]
I feel so blessed! The wonderful @pwllhalen gifted me a bunch of familiars I didn't have! Thank you so very much!

And a huge, happy thank you to @lassavus for gifting me such a beautiful baby! LOOk, guys! Isn't she beautiful!

46694497_350.png
Copy-of-Hib-Den-2.png
I can't wait to get started!! I'm gonna start gifting soon :D

Additionally, Vash, would you like a badge or button to advertise this? I can make a pixel for you!

Edit: I've sent out a BUNCH of gifts and have no intention of stopping. No I don't care that it isn't December yet. And neither does Jingle.
I can't wait to get started!! I'm gonna start gifting soon :D

Additionally, Vash, would you like a badge or button to advertise this? I can make a pixel for you!

Edit: I've sent out a BUNCH of gifts and have no intention of stopping. No I don't care that it isn't December yet. And neither does Jingle.
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
Jace | He/Him | 23 | FR+1
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@tox thank you for the amazing gifts! (hope you don't mind getting pinged out of the blue)

gonna run around gifting when I'm back on my computer aay
@tox thank you for the amazing gifts! (hope you don't mind getting pinged out of the blue)

gonna run around gifting when I'm back on my computer aay
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie

You're very welcome! :D And I don't mind pings at all c:
@Crimsonpixie

You're very welcome! :D And I don't mind pings at all c:
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@PersephoneZea

You're very welcome! >u<
I'm happy you like her!
@PersephoneZea

You're very welcome! >u<
I'm happy you like her!
Heads up! My username has a L not an I!
35955.png42916.png Skin/Accent Shop.
@VashTheStampede I made a little pixel to advertise! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/461747823969566748/518238502383517724/dwe_pixel.png[/img]
@VashTheStampede

I made a little pixel to advertise!

dwe_pixel.png
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
@Mokuroh, @Dragonfruiteen, @Tox, @Rainerain

I would like to take a moment to thank all for the gifts so far. I do love and appreciate each and every one.
@Mokuroh, @Dragonfruiteen, @Tox, @Rainerain

I would like to take a moment to thank all for the gifts so far. I do love and appreciate each and every one.
8207ab1fe071b5944512ff194142b80c.pngHatchery / Subspecies / 1UhVF.gif DC
I don’t have a wishlist, all I want is any currency, sprites, Elims , or anything really!
I don’t have a wishlist, all I want is any currency, sprites, Elims , or anything really!
image0.gif • mays / mayshire / may
• +3 FR time | EST / EDT
• she/her they/them is fine!
• sales tab here! ^^
image0.gif
I've got big plans for my Secret Santa match, but I'll keep throwing gifts at this event too~ Especially once I start making bank off NotN!
I've got big plans for my Secret Santa match, but I'll keep throwing gifts at this event too~ Especially once I start making bank off NotN!
trans 8upyv5b.png
fSLriXt.png
unknown.png
DyNrws8.png
zFqmlqZ.png
1 2 3 4