Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Type of Collector Dragon Are You?
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
is there a variant of collection where it's like,, fake roundsey dragons?? cause i might start doing that
is there a variant of collection where it's like,, fake roundsey dragons?? cause i might start doing that
Hello LGBT Community
Rare color combo makes sense, though I don't particularly collect anything on purpose lol I'd have to go through all my dragons to know for sure how many (As far as I know, there's no honeydew-peridot/copper/umber dergs out there aside from my girls Lisabet and Cainwen.)
Rare color combo makes sense, though I don't particularly collect anything on purpose lol I'd have to go through all my dragons to know for sure how many (As far as I know, there's no honeydew-peridot/copper/umber dergs out there aside from my girls Lisabet and Cainwen.)
f0PgqbB.png Call me Alex, or Kieran!
pronouns: he/him, they/them
FR +0
old-oaks-2.png Lair sales
Old Oaks sales (lair)
Old Oaks sales (HibDen)
7kXqKFJ.png
I don't understand this quiz at all so it's fitting that I got "Naomi descendant" because I don't understand why Naomi descendants are a Thing either
I don't understand this quiz at all so it's fitting that I got "Naomi descendant" because I don't understand why Naomi descendants are a Thing either
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@knickknacks
Idk about irl but given your FR personality I'd say you're likable irl too! ^^'
@knickknacks
Idk about irl but given your FR personality I'd say you're likable irl too! ^^'
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
@silverwolv
awww man that just made my day <3 thanks! You seem pretty cool yourself!
@silverwolv
awww man that just made my day <3 thanks! You seem pretty cool yourself!
light.gif
Knick -- busy student -- FR+3
Just a gal tryin to gene up her kids and collect familiars, whenever schoolwork permits. I like cats, folk music, and rain. Always up for a chat!
ZwVaRtj.gif
G1! Makes sense. I love collecting g1s. And breaking my wallet over geneing them.
G1! Makes sense. I love collecting g1s. And breaking my wallet over geneing them.
@silverwolv
... The pic for "Special ID" is Rursas.
Because of course it was.
Why wouldn't it be.
Also why would I get anything other than "Special ID".
Darnit silverwolv! XD
@silverwolv
... The pic for "Special ID" is Rursas.
Because of course it was.
Why wouldn't it be.
Also why would I get anything other than "Special ID".
Darnit silverwolv! XD
@silverwolv
How the heck am I a Naomi Descendant? x'D my taste in fandragons is very picky and eclectic at best... lol

You like to do things behind the scenes, but you prefer to call it "people sense" and not "manipulation." - is so me though

That's okay though, because to your actual friends you're true as can be, even if you do look a little shady. - HOW D A R E I was exposed

They are often shocked and amazed when you slip up and show your true self from behind the facade. - ask anyone in Lightning Discord lol
@silverwolv
How the heck am I a Naomi Descendant? x'D my taste in fandragons is very picky and eclectic at best... lol

You like to do things behind the scenes, but you prefer to call it "people sense" and not "manipulation." - is so me though

That's okay though, because to your actual friends you're true as can be, even if you do look a little shady. - HOW D A R E I was exposed

They are often shocked and amazed when you slip up and show your true self from behind the facade. - ask anyone in Lightning Discord lol
Oof rare color combo.
It fits painfully well man.
I see only one problem with this quiz: My ID would be 6666666666666 man.
Oof rare color combo.
It fits painfully well man.
I see only one problem with this quiz: My ID would be 6666666666666 man.
| King | Under 18 | He/Him|

My hobby is bad things I love
I got rare colour combo... and honestly the description is so me. "You're the clown, or the weirdo, with an amazing (albeit slightly immature) sense of humor." "You're a lovable goofball but serious when you have to be. You might be a little scatterbrained, but that just adds to your uniqueness!" This is so fricking real. Me irl. xD
I got rare colour combo... and honestly the description is so me. "You're the clown, or the weirdo, with an amazing (albeit slightly immature) sense of humor." "You're a lovable goofball but serious when you have to be. You might be a little scatterbrained, but that just adds to your uniqueness!" This is so fricking real. Me irl. xD
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15