Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What Type of Collector Dragon Are You?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15

What Type of Collector Dragon Are You?

So I made a quiz because I'm bored, here it is! Enjoy guys ^^' clicky clicky linky;
Feel free to compare & share your results!

Update; I took it myself and got Special ID, which I thought represented me perfectly! XD

Update 2; who took the quiz with the name silverwolv who wasn't me? LMAO

Update 3; who's "Silverwolviswatchingmequi"? No silverwolv is def not watching you

What Type of Collector Dragon Are You?

So I made a quiz because I'm bored, here it is! Enjoy guys ^^' clicky clicky linky;
Feel free to compare & share your results!

Update; I took it myself and got Special ID, which I thought represented me perfectly! XD

Update 2; who took the quiz with the name silverwolv who wasn't me? LMAO

Update 3; who's "Silverwolviswatchingmequi"? No silverwolv is def not watching you

Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
she/her | scorpio | FR+3 | owner of ID 46464646
"Naomi Descendant"

I am a glitch baby!

Nice quiz :)
"Naomi Descendant"

I am a glitch baby!

Nice quiz :)
8YiSfVe.png
G1s for sale
@fallenangel ty!!
@fallenangel ty!!
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
Love the quiz!
I got gen1...but I don't collect anything. I guess if I ever did start collecting it would be g1s though. I just love saving some money when I can so yeah lol.
Love the quiz!
I got gen1...but I don't collect anything. I guess if I ever did start collecting it would be g1s though. I just love saving some money when I can so yeah lol.
3878c45b99e357c33b5c13b62c86c062.png
@luluser
so far, seems like it's pretty accurate! i got special ID and im a HUUUGE special ID collector so
@luluser
so far, seems like it's pretty accurate! i got special ID and im a HUUUGE special ID collector so
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
Rare color combo.

For someone who has like no rare color combos yet like 10+ special IDs this surprised me
Rare color combo.

For someone who has like no rare color combos yet like 10+ special IDs this surprised me
Hello LGBT Community
I got a special ID dragon! The character description fit me well, even if I don't collect any dragons at all haha.
I got a special ID dragon! The character description fit me well, even if I don't collect any dragons at all haha.
vDhkKOl.png | TheGoldDragon
#177402 | FR + 2 | he/they/ey
Tumblr | Icon Dragon
Wishlist | Apparel Trading
Lair Goals
| | LF eggs:
@yeehawbuckaroo I was watching you take it live because the quiz engine lets you do that, your result was special ID until the last question. You switched it to rare color combo on the last question XDDDD

@thegolddragon that's great! seems the quiz is accurate so far :)
@yeehawbuckaroo I was watching you take it live because the quiz engine lets you do that, your result was special ID until the last question. You switched it to rare color combo on the last question XDDDD

@thegolddragon that's great! seems the quiz is accurate so far :)
Y4lXWys.png1omRSjv.png
:')

I feel awkward about you watching me for some reason
:')

I feel awkward about you watching me for some reason
Hello LGBT Community
TAKES IT A SECOND TIME
TAKES IT A SECOND TIME
Hello LGBT Community
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 14 15