Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you guys name your fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Random name generator, or a keyboard smash that I just change up to sound nicer in case I keep them. Like Asdosja would be changed to Asdosa
Random name generator, or a keyboard smash that I just change up to sound nicer in case I keep them. Like Asdosja would be changed to Asdosa
[quote name="NerdyDisco" date="2018-11-19 08:43:56" ] Random generator until the name either sounds nice or is fitting to the dragon. [/quote]
NerdyDisco wrote on 2018-11-19 08:43:56:
Random generator until the name either sounds nice or is fitting to the dragon.
Random generator once, then I accept it.
Random generator once, then I accept it.
tumblr_nj9kyb0AiI1r28672o8_500.png
i57ulF2.png a
online, but afk
Cal
he/they
FR +0
hi!
sometimes ill try to sell it before i realise the inevitability of it being sold quick and staying a perma, so some of my fodder before last week's dom battle have pretty names befitting of their appearances. for the battle i named a few kite, and then i got lazy and hit rng.
sometimes ill try to sell it before i realise the inevitability of it being sold quick and staying a perma, so some of my fodder before last week's dom battle have pretty names befitting of their appearances. for the battle i named a few kite, and then i got lazy and hit rng.
All of Link’s children (except COLORSWEAVEINTOA and SPIREOFFLAME) are named after Game Grumps save files. So far I’ve exalted dragons named Slurmp, Buttlet and Spoompls, plus Spuunt from another breeding pair. The rest of my fodder is sold and left up to other users to name.
All of Link’s children (except COLORSWEAVEINTOA and SPIREOFFLAME) are named after Game Grumps save files. So far I’ve exalted dragons named Slurmp, Buttlet and Spoompls, plus Spuunt from another breeding pair. The rest of my fodder is sold and left up to other users to name.
tumblr_ovy93jxd481u1ry24o2_500.gif
[quote name="xspideray" date="2018-11-19 08:45:25" ] whatever name i think of first lol [/quote]
xspideray wrote on 2018-11-19 08:45:25:
whatever name i think of first lol
i usually use the randomizer if nothing comes to mind immediately. just keep refreshing til something decent comes up
i usually use the randomizer if nothing comes to mind immediately. just keep refreshing til something decent comes up
bouncy_fire_flight_by_dogi_crimson-da9o0vp.gif

Kelly • she/her
Uh
I decided to start naming my fodder COUNTRYROADS
Uh
I decided to start naming my fodder COUNTRYROADS
DF0mFPF.gifppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp
Bee/Toa
She/Her
FR+3
vzbvikX.png
Everybody gets named Gift because I'm lazy and I kind of like my offspring lists just having the same name over and over
Everybody gets named Gift because I'm lazy and I kind of like my offspring lists just having the same name over and over
idealistically altar, realistic whatever words im hearing
idealistically altar, realistic whatever words im hearing
divider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.pngdivider_by_yesirukey-dbok0z5.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8