Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How do you guys name your fodder?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
i name them eefles or eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .
i name them eefles or eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee .

t

t
system (plural) 1 hour ahead of FR time
gear system • he/it collectively
resident roblox nerds & goobers
we hoard collect third wheels
art shop art dump
hello everybody
my name is Markiplier
and welcome to
five nights at freddy's
If I bred them, I name them something in line with my clan's naming rules that's generic enough that I won't want to use the name for a permadragon later. If I bought them, they're alternately named Rumet and Kirin, because according to Google translate Rumet Kirin means 'honored' in the language that I use for my clan's 'secret' language. I try to make sure that no two dragons from the same parents get named the same name, so that the seller doesn't have two Rumets or two Kirins in their offspring list.
If I bred them, I name them something in line with my clan's naming rules that's generic enough that I won't want to use the name for a permadragon later. If I bought them, they're alternately named Rumet and Kirin, because according to Google translate Rumet Kirin means 'honored' in the language that I use for my clan's 'secret' language. I try to make sure that no two dragons from the same parents get named the same name, so that the seller doesn't have two Rumets or two Kirins in their offspring list.
Y02PS6v.png
I name mine 'dirt'

Dunno, started naming them dirt after switching to earth and autocomplete takes care of the rest.
I name mine 'dirt'

Dunno, started naming them dirt after switching to earth and autocomplete takes care of the rest.
7waqdr1.png
I always call unnamed fodder Rockhound. Seems fitting that dragons going off to help Earthshaker are named after amateur geologists. :)
I always call unnamed fodder Rockhound. Seems fitting that dragons going off to help Earthshaker are named after amateur geologists. :)
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
Kraken
Kraken
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
I've debated coming up with a name to give all fodder so it's easier to avoid exalting a dragon I wanted to keep (lair sorting on mobile is a pain, so the order of my dragons is random), but for now i just hit random until something semi-decent pops up.
I've debated coming up with a name to give all fodder so it's easier to avoid exalting a dragon I wanted to keep (lair sorting on mobile is a pain, so the order of my dragons is random), but for now i just hit random until something semi-decent pops up.
[quote name="NerdyDisco" date="2018-11-19 08:43:56" ] Random generator until the name either sounds nice or is fitting to the dragon. [/quote] ^either this or i call them Maan (the dutch word for Moon)
NerdyDisco wrote on 2018-11-19 08:43:56:
Random generator until the name either sounds nice or is fitting to the dragon.
^either this or i call them Maan (the dutch word for Moon)
nN0tSiK.png7PSccRO.pngsIB6VNJ.pngG1JDeXL.png
i name mine Anniu, which means fresh snow, unless raffle attendants have bonuses if i name them something specific.

it's a little alarming how long it takes to search the name "Anniu" (+male or female) in dragon search.
i name mine Anniu, which means fresh snow, unless raffle attendants have bonuses if i name them something specific.

it's a little alarming how long it takes to search the name "Anniu" (+male or female) in dragon search.
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
I usually try to name them something related to their parents' names.

If their parents have ocean-themed names, I give the fodder ocean-themed names.

Sometimes I'll smash the names of their parents together.

For example, I bought some kids recently and their parents were named Windstriker and Sweetrose. So the babies are now Sweetwind and Rosestrike.
I usually try to name them something related to their parents' names.

If their parents have ocean-themed names, I give the fodder ocean-themed names.

Sometimes I'll smash the names of their parents together.

For example, I bought some kids recently and their parents were named Windstriker and Sweetrose. So the babies are now Sweetwind and Rosestrike.

2.png

PaperWitch
She / Her
FR +3

|

Ikj9cpo.png
If I buy fodder I usually go with already named dragons, and if I breed them myself I just name them “Exalt”.
If I buy fodder I usually go with already named dragons, and if I breed them myself I just name them “Exalt”.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8