Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | OMG! I just realized...
1 2 3
THere's a what?

Where?

Wh a t?
THere's a what?

Where?

Wh a t?
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="ObsidianMage" date="2018-11-14 09:26:02" ] [img]http://i.imgur.com/7xmmeMg.png[/img] [color=7930b5]Looks like a female Mirror from the edge of it. [/quote] Yeah, I think it's a Mirror
ObsidianMage wrote on 2018-11-14 09:26:02:
7xmmeMg.png
Looks like a female Mirror from the edge of it.

Yeah, I think it's a Mirror
egg.gif
[quote name="Drag0n5" date="2018-11-14 09:08:55" ] [quote name="AoiNoRyuu" date="2018-11-14 09:00:18" ] [img]https://image.ibb.co/cGZ4n0/01.png[/img] There's a dragons wing in the stats! I'm here for three years+ and I just realized this now! [/quote] I only just noticed it when you pointed it out. But what dragon is it from? [/quote] Looks like a PC to me
Drag0n5 wrote on 2018-11-14 09:08:55:
AoiNoRyuu wrote on 2018-11-14 09:00:18:
01.png

There's a dragons wing in the stats! I'm here for three years+ and I just realized this now!
I only just noticed it when you pointed it out.
But what dragon is it from?
Looks like a PC to me
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
I literally was staring at one of my dragons stats for a solid 5 minutes, until I pulled up my phone and realized you were talking about account stats.

My computer wouldn't load the image, a wasted 5 minutes of my life xD
I literally was staring at one of my dragons stats for a solid 5 minutes, until I pulled up my phone and realized you were talking about account stats.

watervs1.pngKcLnKzn.gif0QCa9p8.pngwatervs1.png
how did I just now realize this
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
excuse me, what!?!
excuse me, what!?!
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
[quote name="GreatLordHades" date="2018-11-14 09:42:25" ] how did I just now realize this [/quote] Haha, same here XD
GreatLordHades wrote on 2018-11-14 09:42:25:

Haha, same here XD
egg.gif
[quote name="EclipseSenpai" date="2018-11-14 09:37:48" ] I literally was staring at one of my dragons stats for a solid 5 minutes, until I pulled up my phone and realized you were talking about account stats. My computer wouldn't load the image, a wasted 5 minutes of my life xD [/quote] They're mine now! You never will get back your 5 minutes! >:D
EclipseSenpai wrote on 2018-11-14 09:37:48:

They're mine now! You never will get back your 5 minutes! >:D
egg.gif
i've been here 5 years how did i never notice that i
i've been here 5 years how did i never notice that i
she/her
fr time
[quote name="thestuffedanimal" date="2018-11-14 09:30:49" ] I think its just part of the old fr logo Edit: the old logo [img]http://newscult.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/images.jpg[/img] [/quote] [center]Looks exactly like it[/center]
thestuffedanimal wrote on 2018-11-14 09:30:49:
I think its just part of the old fr logo
Edit: the old logo
images.jpg
Looks exactly like it
hm3_by_nuliius-dcrz65r.png sifen
they/them
Brazil | 4-5+ FR Time
artshop | adopts | accents
art by me
1 2 3