Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Chill hippies, some vegans, plants are life, and we pretty much worship Bob Ross lol
Chill hippies, some vegans, plants are life, and we pretty much worship Bob Ross lol
dc83750d5f8736efdb2eab1c761c9f4c8394135c.png

booS p r i g g a n

booooThe results of hard work always seem like luck, but know you've earned every bit of your success.
hatchery coli services goals
What they say about Plague is true, at least, in my regard. :^)
What they say about Plague is true, at least, in my regard. :^)
Δ KUJJm1Z.gif 6XeGCFj.gif Ω
space and pink dragons everywhere ( i mean they are right... )
space and pink dragons everywhere ( i mean they are right... )
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
Art owo
Art owo
[quote name="Hatta" date="2018-11-04 08:47:04" ] Gross, edgy, cultish, wanna conquer all the flights and kill everybody. When in reality we're a bunch of vaguely creepy dorks with the biggest sense pf camaraderie and <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I love my flight. [/quote] And trolls, remember that. we love to joke around like mad xD
Hatta wrote on 2018-11-04 08:47:04:
Gross, edgy, cultish, wanna conquer all the flights and kill everybody.

When in reality we're a bunch of vaguely creepy dorks with the biggest sense pf camaraderie and <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I love my flight.
And trolls, remember that. we love to joke around like mad xD
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
sprEADSHEETS WITH GLITTER

MONEY WITH G L I T T E R

FRIENDSHIP AND TRUTH GLITTER, I TELL YOU
sprEADSHEETS WITH GLITTER

MONEY WITH G L I T T E R

FRIENDSHIP AND TRUTH GLITTER, I TELL YOU
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
My flight doesn't actually exist.
My flight doesn't actually exist.
66MHIIb.png
uhhhhhhhhhhh dom money spreadsheet dOM glitter mONey GLITTER
uhhhhhhhhhhh dom money spreadsheet dOM glitter mONey GLITTER
Gy5sOWI.png
@willpower

help i don't know how to spreadsheet,, glittermom is at my door threatening to take me out,, who can i tell
@willpower

help i don't know how to spreadsheet,, glittermom is at my door threatening to take me out,, who can i tell
ldNLSdw.png

she/they
20 years old
+3 fr time
herb_rack_flipped.png
Spreadsheets, and...... That's pretty much it. No one really has any idea what's going on in the lightning flight. Hell, most people in the lightning flight don't know what's going on in the lightning flight. Water flight not existing is so 5 minutes ago, lightning is the REAL nonexistent mystery flight.
Spreadsheets, and...... That's pretty much it. No one really has any idea what's going on in the lightning flight. Hell, most people in the lightning flight don't know what's going on in the lightning flight. Water flight not existing is so 5 minutes ago, lightning is the REAL nonexistent mystery flight.
ImLwTCX.png My Dragon Search Thread
1 2 3 4 5 6