Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Rematch!
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 140 141
@StarfallQueen @quilliper @DragonDraws @TrashMammal @macrobiology

Thank you all for wanting to join the elf team! :D Right now we don't have enough participants to justify so many elves, so I will process your applications as the need for elves grows. Thank you so much for your willingness and patience. You'll hear from me over the next few days. <3
@StarfallQueen @quilliper @DragonDraws @TrashMammal @macrobiology

Thank you all for wanting to join the elf team! :D Right now we don't have enough participants to justify so many elves, so I will process your applications as the need for elves grows. Thank you so much for your willingness and patience. You'll hear from me over the next few days. <3
gosh... this is my first year really participating in anything on fr, so i'm both nervous and excited! but this should be great, i love giving gifts :D
gosh... this is my first year really participating in anything on fr, so i'm both nervous and excited! but this should be great, i love giving gifts :D
magpie_sphinx_by_c0nsume-dcray87.png
Magpie Sphinx made by kingcrown!
yay!!
yay!!
all of my hoards are located here! // free level twenty-four cauldron!
tumblr_inline_nfx4qkzLCB1r6zydg.png
error 404: We Have Too Many Elves and don't know what to do with them

that's fine ! i look forward to hearing from you!
error 404: We Have Too Many Elves and don't know what to do with them

that's fine ! i look forward to hearing from you!
SIjKhX7.png
I'm actually gonna participate this year I think. *-* now I'm less poor ahaha
I'm actually gonna participate this year I think. *-* now I'm less poor ahaha
A stick of yellow butter with blue butterfly wings. At by MythicalViper!xCmYhaC.pngMA3bre1.png
@macrobiology @ObsidianMage @Rexcaliburr @CleverDual @Braixen @WolfSoulweaver @Fyreimp @Oleaster @Lestyn @Xirei @Romi @Valikor @incognitas @Celes

Thank you for joining the exchange! We've now officially surpassed 100 participants. :D
@macrobiology @ObsidianMage @Rexcaliburr @CleverDual @Braixen @WolfSoulweaver @Fyreimp @Oleaster @Lestyn @Xirei @Romi @Valikor @incognitas @Celes

Thank you for joining the exchange! We've now officially surpassed 100 participants. :D
Woohoo! Can't wait for the event to begin!
Woohoo! Can't wait for the event to begin!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I can't wait to see who my partner is. 2 days before the partnering date, I am going to max out fairgrounds and spend N O MONEY so I can buy something that at least somewhat meets their expectations! This seems like a really fun idea.
I can't wait to see who my partner is. 2 days before the partnering date, I am going to max out fairgrounds and spend N O MONEY so I can buy something that at least somewhat meets their expectations! This seems like a really fun idea.
Hello LGBT Community
Ya YEET
Ya YEET
fkWjutW.png
WKtl2lb.png
7fINQj7.gif
ihPM6dNs.png
@minty
Definitely signing up! This sounds super fun! One thing, though. Where is the link to the form? I can’t seem to find it.
@minty
Definitely signing up! This sounds super fun! One thing, though. Where is the link to the form? I can’t seem to find it.
wind.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 140 141