Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | FR Secret Santa - Rematch!
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141
First of all I have to apologize for only responding now. We had guests up until yesterday and I just didn't have energy for anything even remotely resembling social interaction. But I'm a bit better now! So, let's go.

A huge thank you to minty and all the elves! Special shoutout to RandomShmoe for being my elf :)

@Ribbons
Thank you for feeding my hoarding tendencies and shortening my catch-up-on-missed-festivals list! Seriously though, I really appreciate your gift <3 Especially since, knowing me, I would never get around to getting these myself. Thank you!

@FoolishRay
Aaaah, I'm so glad you liked the gifts! I was really happy when I saw your post, every year I dream of a reaction like yours ^^

Jack looks gorgeous, I especially love what Constellation does to hair so I can't stop staring at his beautiful mane.

Merletta's so pretty, and, oh, you hatched her? That's some incredible luck with those colors, goodness! She's definitely worth spoiling.

As a cat-loving Capricorn I had to give you a Capricat. It just seemed like the right thing to do, haha ^^
First of all I have to apologize for only responding now. We had guests up until yesterday and I just didn't have energy for anything even remotely resembling social interaction. But I'm a bit better now! So, let's go.

A huge thank you to minty and all the elves! Special shoutout to RandomShmoe for being my elf :)

@Ribbons
Thank you for feeding my hoarding tendencies and shortening my catch-up-on-missed-festivals list! Seriously though, I really appreciate your gift <3 Especially since, knowing me, I would never get around to getting these myself. Thank you!

@FoolishRay
Aaaah, I'm so glad you liked the gifts! I was really happy when I saw your post, every year I dream of a reaction like yours ^^

Jack looks gorgeous, I especially love what Constellation does to hair so I can't stop staring at his beautiful mane.

Merletta's so pretty, and, oh, you hatched her? That's some incredible luck with those colors, goodness! She's definitely worth spoiling.

As a cat-loving Capricorn I had to give you a Capricat. It just seemed like the right thing to do, haha ^^
windmill toy
Have a good day!
... Boreas coat of arms
@Cathat I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift! :D
@Cathat I'm so glad you enjoyed your gift! :D
120px-Th155Yukari3.png Girls are now preparing,
please wait warmly and have some tea.

ribbons | she/her | fr+0
@Draconequis

I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM; just got back to this game today.

Thank you so, so much for your gifts! Those apparel really helped out my collection, and I'll have fun opening the chests on my birthday! More in the PM I'll send you later :p
@Draconequis

I'm sorry I didn't reply to your PM; just got back to this game today.

Thank you so, so much for your gifts! Those apparel really helped out my collection, and I'll have fun opening the chests on my birthday! More in the PM I'll send you later :p
==========================================================================================
she/her | murderpup | FR+16
I'm super late in replying thanks to no internet and a cross-country move, but omg thank you so much to my secret santa! I'm going to put that tert gene to very good use. ;;
I'm super late in replying thanks to no internet and a cross-country move, but omg thank you so much to my secret santa! I'm going to put that tert gene to very good use. ;;
B3bYI9z.png
@bittygarland

OOps- alright, uh, guess ill go post over there instead ;;
@bittygarland

OOps- alright, uh, guess ill go post over there instead ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxshe/her
xxwishlist
xx+2fr
Pin_000.png
1 2 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141