Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new apparel...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love the pendants and the PANTS. The spats and hat are nice too.
I love the pendants and the PANTS. The spats and hat are nice too.
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
I like it! I understand why people would think it's too modern, but I think even if I don't use the whole set on one dragon I can use multiple pieces in different outfits. Especially the lockets and shoes, we always need more shoes and jewelry! My first thought when I saw spats was 'NAMELESS GHOUL DRAGONS OMF'. XD
I like it! I understand why people would think it's too modern, but I think even if I don't use the whole set on one dragon I can use multiple pieces in different outfits. Especially the lockets and shoes, we always need more shoes and jewelry! My first thought when I saw spats was 'NAMELESS GHOUL DRAGONS OMF'. XD
VAAnkLY.png
Also, most of the new pieces look uncomfortable to me. Especially those oversized skirts. I can imagine Wildclaws in particular lumbering around and getting grouchy because they're awkward and hard to deal with.

Snappers too! Looks like if they try to walk they're going to step all over the things.

Mostly, it's the skirts that get to me. They are way too big for practicality.

Then again, what do I know, my whole clan is a bunch of weirdos who don't understand upper class society and actually kind of hates them.

I don't understand these things either. Nor do I understand fashion. Frankly, I'm not a fan of dragon "fashion" heavily mimicking human fashion.
Also, most of the new pieces look uncomfortable to me. Especially those oversized skirts. I can imagine Wildclaws in particular lumbering around and getting grouchy because they're awkward and hard to deal with.

Snappers too! Looks like if they try to walk they're going to step all over the things.

Mostly, it's the skirts that get to me. They are way too big for practicality.

Then again, what do I know, my whole clan is a bunch of weirdos who don't understand upper class society and actually kind of hates them.

I don't understand these things either. Nor do I understand fashion. Frankly, I'm not a fan of dragon "fashion" heavily mimicking human fashion.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
I tend to mitch match set but Im really loving the whole set especially the Pink and Nightshade colors. Also more pants have never hurt no one.

The Dusty one reminds me of a old Inn Keeper for some reason.
I tend to mitch match set but Im really loving the whole set especially the Pink and Nightshade colors. Also more pants have never hurt no one.

The Dusty one reminds me of a old Inn Keeper for some reason.
9uEPiQz.png tH9xziu.png
e9Z2Ppt.png
jQ16wgW.png
[quote name="briarlight" date="2018-10-11 20:38:24" ] It's nice but god I wish they'd stop with the fancy crap and give us more rugged stuff. RoR is basically the only time we get something that's not all 'pretty.' :/ [/quote] I rather like the pendant and a few of the pieces may come in handy, but I doubt I will ever use these sets.
briarlight wrote on 2018-10-11 20:38:24:
It's nice but god I wish they'd stop with the fancy crap and give us more rugged stuff. RoR is basically the only time we get something that's not all 'pretty.' :/

I rather like the pendant and a few of the pieces may come in handy, but I doubt I will ever use these sets.
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
I can envision someone with an entire lair of dragons with this apparel

not me tho
the apparel is still cool
I can envision someone with an entire lair of dragons with this apparel

not me tho
the apparel is still cool
pumpkin_kitties_by_hyraea-d4cw7hh.gif
[quote name="briarlight" date="2018-10-11 20:38:24" ] It's nice but god I wish they'd stop with the fancy crap and give us more rugged stuff. RoR is basically the only time we get something that's not all 'pretty.' :/ [/quote] Also this. Ok, I'm done now.
It's nice but god I wish they'd stop with the fancy crap and give us more rugged stuff. RoR is basically the only time we get something that's not all 'pretty.' :/

Also this.

Ok, I'm done now.
Ljw7JvQ.png
dBieivA.png
VL4xbrl.png
WI7lnRZ.png
RYOGC9t.png v886aA7.png etQ32zN.png
Oh, woah! I want it.
Oh, woah! I want it.
I love it a lot tbH!
I love it a lot tbH!

> Skin Shop

she/her
fr__wind_by_baelfin-d8uyn8b.pngfr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.pngfr__light_by_baelfin-d8uyn70.png
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o2_r2_250.gif
[quote name="briarlight" date="2018-10-11 20:38:24" ] It's nice but god I wish they'd stop with the fancy crap and give us more rugged stuff. RoR is basically the only time we get something that's not all 'pretty.' :/ [/quote] Dear god please, I love the cobwebs so much, we need more stuff like that. My dragons are warriors, please give me some ripper pants and jackets and such.
Dear god please, I love the cobwebs so much, we need more stuff like that. My dragons are warriors, please give me some ripper pants and jackets and such.
uCR5SCW.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10