Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The new apparel...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I love the dusty ones, they look like they’d make for a good steampunk dragon
I love the dusty ones, they look like they’d make for a good steampunk dragon
NBeoOgB.png
I like the nightshade set and will probably find someone to slap it onto, but for now I doubt i'll be using the full sets anytime soon. The locket is definitely going to be a nice add onto some current outfits though.
I really do wish we weren't getting constant pretty stuff though -3-
I like the nightshade set and will probably find someone to slap it onto, but for now I doubt i'll be using the full sets anytime soon. The locket is definitely going to be a nice add onto some current outfits though.
I really do wish we weren't getting constant pretty stuff though -3-
~*My g1s for sale*~
She/Her
Baby bat goth
Chat with me anything Undertale/Deltarune
My avatar dragon (click)
It honestly doesn’t interest me too much. The only reason I would get it is because I wanna make a fancy fae
It honestly doesn’t interest me too much. The only reason I would get it is because I wanna make a fancy fae
hypmic-hypnosis-mic.gif
[quote name="AquaParrot" date="2018-10-12 10:09:31" ] [quote name="MegaAerodactyl" date="2018-10-12 00:45:40" ] haha they said knickers [/quote] [/quote] thats a mood
AquaParrot wrote on 2018-10-12 10:09:31:
MegaAerodactyl wrote on 2018-10-12 00:45:40:
haha they said knickers
thats a mood
alU7SjZ.pngtumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o3_r1_100.gifYdXahFO.gifc6ldplq.gifYdXahFO.giftumblr_oswg5vcfeg1v8lm95o4_r1_100.gifbkS13OY.png
I'm hyped for the lockets I need 100
Everything else may be useful in the future but I have no plans of using it right now
I'm hyped for the lockets I need 100
Everything else may be useful in the future but I have no plans of using it right now
3p6kP58.pngIJwaU3N.pngyOwtToS.png
I'm super excited for the new apparel, especially the "Sociable Striped" set. I've not seen any of them in the Marketplace yet though.
I'm super excited for the new apparel, especially the "Sociable Striped" set. I've not seen any of them in the Marketplace yet though.
Light-and-Shadow-Bonsai.png
I like 'em! we can never have too many dresses!
I like 'em! we can never have too many dresses!
0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
As someone who very much felt the lack of nice dresses in the dressing room, I very much am welcoming to these new apparels. It will be cool once we get more natural and rugged looking outfits as well, but as a person who loves putting pants on dragons and making dapper bois, I'm glad I can make dapper girls too.
As someone who very much felt the lack of nice dresses in the dressing room, I very much am welcoming to these new apparels. It will be cool once we get more natural and rugged looking outfits as well, but as a person who loves putting pants on dragons and making dapper bois, I'm glad I can make dapper girls too.
punkinator919_by_pyromaniacalbonsai-dc5zq7l.gif
I really like it, but it looks awkward on most breeds. I was excited for the skirt since it looks so promising, but it looks strange 90% of the time. I will still be using the hats and wingpieces though!

I really like it, but it looks awkward on most breeds. I was excited for the skirt since it looks so promising, but it looks strange 90% of the time. I will still be using the hats and wingpieces though!

jCVhFoZ.gif
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/488870937022824479/500435871212896257/dragon.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/488870937022824479/500435874144845834/dragon.png[/img] I LOVE IT THANKS
dragon.png
dragon.png
I LOVE IT THANKS
Sharpened Serthis Spear
I am the patron saint of having bad taste
(insert joke about heated water towers here)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10