Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Hello, I'm new!
1 2 3 4
@bialyn

Hello and welcome!
@bialyn

Hello and welcome!
7f798284fc0b66c3f8c0845673443a021738999d.png
@bialyn hi! welcome! [quote name="bialyn" date="2018-10-08 08:14:29" ] Just to clarify: Do the dragons just sit around in your clan and do nothing? [/quote] thats mostly what they do but you can fight with them in the coliseum or breed them just to give them something to do ^^ you can also write lore for them if you want! if you have treasure or gems to spare, consider paying an artist for drawings or writing for your dragons! im not sure what you know but feel free to message someone if you have questions!
@bialyn hi! welcome!
bialyn wrote on 2018-10-08 08:14:29:
Just to clarify:
Do the dragons just sit around in your clan and do nothing?
thats mostly what they do but you can fight with them in the coliseum or breed them just to give them something to do ^^
you can also write lore for them if you want! if you have treasure or gems to spare, consider paying an artist for drawings or writing for your dragons!

im not sure what you know but feel free to message someone if you have questions!
they/worm/she | 19 | frt +3 | pings ok!
art shop | wishlist | tumblr | usd commissions
zorua.gif
@bialyn Welcome Welcome. [quote name="bialyn" date="2018-10-08 08:17:59" ] Wait, there are more animals? I just noticed. [/quote] Those are probably the Familiars you're noticing, Check out [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/help/2543011/1#post_35686193]this answer[/url] for a quick overview of what they are and what they are good for. and if you need any other helpful guides. I've got a few good ones linked in my Signature for various topics.
@bialyn

Welcome Welcome.
bialyn wrote on 2018-10-08 08:17:59:
Wait, there are more animals? I just noticed.
Those are probably the Familiars you're noticing, Check out this answer for a quick overview of what they are and what they are good for.

and if you need any other helpful guides. I've got a few good ones linked in my Signature for various topics.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Hi new, I'm dad

I'm so, so sorry
someone had to do it

Anyways I hope you have fun on here
Hi new, I'm dad

I'm so, so sorry
someone had to do it

Anyways I hope you have fun on here
i am bad at things
@bialyn

Welcome! You should check out your flights forums to see if they have any fun events you can participate in! I find that I'm a lot more engaged with the game when there are events going on. A lot of events will center around Dominance - which each flight competes for each week by exalting dragons. There is actually a schedule in the forums that will link to the ongoing events. Right now Light is pushing for Dominance and accepting dragons for treasure/art.

Here is the link if you are interested!

@bialyn

Welcome! You should check out your flights forums to see if they have any fun events you can participate in! I find that I'm a lot more engaged with the game when there are events going on. A lot of events will center around Dominance - which each flight competes for each week by exalting dragons. There is actually a schedule in the forums that will link to the ongoing events. Right now Light is pushing for Dominance and accepting dragons for treasure/art.

Here is the link if you are interested!

@bialyn
I'm so glad you're feeling better! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@bialyn
I'm so glad you're feeling better! Welcome to Flight Rising!
@bialyn welcome to flight rising!!! I’m astro, if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything :D
@bialyn welcome to flight rising!!! I’m astro, if you have any questions feel free to ask me anything :D
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
@bialyn

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. ^^
@bialyn

Welcome to Flight Rising! If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask and I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. ^^
frostbite_by_worryingsquarewave-d8a2x4y.gif
@bialyn Welcome! I'm sure everyone is happy to see new players trying out the game <: If you have any questions feel free to let me know!
@bialyn Welcome! I'm sure everyone is happy to see new players trying out the game <: If you have any questions feel free to let me know!
Gh7Hkjd.png
Definitely ping people if you want them to see your replies. Quoting them won't let them know you responded. Type the @usernamehere, and boom. They get a notification.
Definitely ping people if you want them to see your replies. Quoting them won't let them know you responded. Type the @usernamehere, and boom. They get a notification.
1550200768301.png 1550941667954.png 1550191311250.png
1 2 3 4