Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - [Under new management]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21
@rexcaliburr thank you! I'll try to follow it^^
@rexcaliburr thank you! I'll try to follow it^^
when I join if you troll me put it on youtube and be hilarious I need the laugh also help me rebuild my stuff afterwards.
when I join if you troll me put it on youtube and be hilarious I need the laugh also help me rebuild my stuff afterwards.
@Wulfraptor Hey there, the staff do not do any recording on the server and we do not troll user besides leavind bread in their homes. Staff do not grief users in any way, shape, or form.
@Wulfraptor Hey there, the staff do not do any recording on the server and we do not troll user besides leavind bread in their homes. Staff do not grief users in any way, shape, or form.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
I meant anyone...
I meant anyone...
i'm gonna be joining in a few minutes!! my username is aurora58002 for anyone who wants to interact with me~
i'm gonna be joining in a few minutes!! my username is aurora58002 for anyone who wants to interact with me~
on the subject of trolling once if it's banned on the server I won't do it. But I do know a couple non destructive ways to mess with people.
on the subject of trolling once if it's banned on the server I won't do it. But I do know a couple non destructive ways to mess with people.
@Rexcaliburr do you know any ways to get my lag down way down? I got bad lag
@Rexcaliburr do you know any ways to get my lag down way down? I got bad lag
@Wulfraptor Install optifine if you don't already have it. Otherwise, it might be your connection or your computer.
@Wulfraptor Install optifine if you don't already have it. Otherwise, it might be your connection or your computer.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr I got a crap ton of other stuff shoved in my face and I said no to all of it I just googled it
@Rexcaliburr I got a crap ton of other stuff shoved in my face and I said no to all of it I just googled it
@Rexcaliburr it won't let me work it or anything demanding to save it in something like a word document...
@Rexcaliburr it won't let me work it or anything demanding to save it in something like a word document...
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 20 21