Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flightcraft - [Under new management]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21
@Rexcaliburr
May I be added to the server? My username is beepothebest!
@Rexcaliburr
May I be added to the server? My username is beepothebest!
IikKNU4.png Sam || They/It/He || PST
TUMBLR || LINK
ACOZFAh.png
eswSnrS.png
@Beepo Done!
@Beepo Done!
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr Hello! What version is the server on now? I just got back from a trip and I can't connect for some reason (not sure if it's just my computer, so I figured I'd check the version). Thank you !!
@Rexcaliburr Hello! What version is the server on now? I just got back from a trip and I can't connect for some reason (not sure if it's just my computer, so I figured I'd check the version). Thank you !!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atrocities Hi there! We're on 1.14.3, however, our host is facing a complete server disconnection and are working to resolve it. As such, the server will be inaccessible until later notice.
@Atrocities Hi there! We're on 1.14.3, however, our host is facing a complete server disconnection and are working to resolve it. As such, the server will be inaccessible until later notice.
S O K O L
knowledge of comprehension, benevolence, and aesthetics | active | slowly revamping
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr may I be added to the server!? My name is QuaillyBirb!
@Rexcaliburr may I be added to the server!? My name is QuaillyBirb!
@Quaillybirb I will when server or console access is back up. I can't do it now due to a host-side error.
@Quaillybirb I will when server or console access is back up. I can't do it now due to a host-side error.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@Rexcaliburr oh, thank you! I'm just glad I know it's not my computer/wifi now haha ^^ Hope the issue is an easy fix for you guys!
@Rexcaliburr oh, thank you! I'm just glad I know it's not my computer/wifi now haha ^^ Hope the issue is an easy fix for you guys!
e6rKuT7.png
zephyrus · he/they · frt + 0

im autistic, so my tone come off as
more aggressive than i mean to be ^^;
@Atrocities Server's back up, and you've been added!
@Atrocities Server's back up, and you've been added!
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
@rexcaliburr by any chance is there a pinglist for when the server gets updated to the newest iteration? I couldn't join originally because my copy is on snapshot 1.14.4
@rexcaliburr by any chance is there a pinglist for when the server gets updated to the newest iteration? I couldn't join originally because my copy is on snapshot 1.14.4
@weazelhound Not on this thread, but our Discord is where we post updates on the server.
@weazelhound Not on this thread, but our Discord is where we post updates on the server.
S O K O L
xx
ToxrvHn.gif
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 20 21