Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Archived Eternal Autumn Flight [OLD]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29
Everything looks great! I can't wait for you guys to see what we have been preparing. It's taking quite a while because it's a pretty major undertaking, but, it's going to be amazing! We've got a whole lot of prizes lined up for opening week, and hopefully we'll get the whole flight in on the festivities! :)
Everything looks great! I can't wait for you guys to see what we have been preparing. It's taking quite a while because it's a pretty major undertaking, but, it's going to be amazing! We've got a whole lot of prizes lined up for opening week, and hopefully we'll get the whole flight in on the festivities! :)
tumblr_ochg4uDlB11us53xfo7_r1_500.png
This flight looks perfect for one of my dragons. She can't wait to join.
This flight looks perfect for one of my dragons. She can't wait to join.
sig129_by_dingobreath-dcpkdvz.pnghttp://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2387672/1
That sounds super fun!

I'm thinking we can all move over here and let the other thread fade to the back, that way we're not jumping back and forth and taking up thread space. Ect.

So without further ado, I summon the flight!

@Bluetea @MorganJoseph @Shikieiki @LadyoftheDragons @ShinyDecidueye @Taswell @misc20 @Drakeharvest @Cheshly @Parda @BlueJaysFeather @Izakadu @ChrysIsHere @Lykomancer @VENNY @Jobie @Allunar @Winterreise @pulses @IronPen @Sciencin @MistressMagpie @Pargon @Demagogue @Mip @Jussie @Dragonkitty @Sprigs @Whitefeather @PyriteTurquoise @Ivythorn @Kataracts @Cyans @Vsavi @Mestra001 @QuotetheRaven @Sidia @septarianflare @Mhm @Dreamnorn @AerusOnward @Joshdaawsome @HSoup @CHINCHINLOVER @Cosimia @sleepytroll @Isegard @papper @okn @Heart @Piglette
That sounds super fun!

I'm thinking we can all move over here and let the other thread fade to the back, that way we're not jumping back and forth and taking up thread space. Ect.

So without further ado, I summon the flight!

@Bluetea @MorganJoseph @Shikieiki @LadyoftheDragons @ShinyDecidueye @Taswell @misc20 @Drakeharvest @Cheshly @Parda @BlueJaysFeather @Izakadu @ChrysIsHere @Lykomancer @VENNY @Jobie @Allunar @Winterreise @pulses @IronPen @Sciencin @MistressMagpie @Pargon @Demagogue @Mip @Jussie @Dragonkitty @Sprigs @Whitefeather @PyriteTurquoise @Ivythorn @Kataracts @Cyans @Vsavi @Mestra001 @QuotetheRaven @Sidia @septarianflare @Mhm @Dreamnorn @AerusOnward @Joshdaawsome @HSoup @CHINCHINLOVER @Cosimia @sleepytroll @Isegard @papper @okn @Heart @Piglette
This looks very nice . I love it .
This looks very nice . I love it .
tiEnSNJ.png
Looking forward to it! @Sinestre

Thank you @Isegard :)
Looking forward to it! @Sinestre

Thank you @Isegard :)
This is my aesthetic. My fall Fae would love to move in. @sleepytroll (Did I do this right?) Here's the code! (Take out the .) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/362903/36290272.png[./img]
This is my aesthetic. My fall Fae would love to move in.

@sleepytroll

(Did I do this right?)

Here's the code! (Take out the .) [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/362903/36290272.png[./img][/img]
Drag cave egg pics are broke o.o
I like I like!
I like I like!
Yay!
Yay!
deitydoll_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dbvf47x.gif
Love this thread!
Love this thread!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
Between Earth and Nature is so perfect. I started in Nature, but moved a month later to Earth.. I love both, but Earth is a bit quieter. <3
Between Earth and Nature is so perfect. I started in Nature, but moved a month later to Earth.. I love both, but Earth is a bit quieter. <3
.~.~*~.~.
~* SCB *~
* accent *
~*shop*~
.~.~*~.~.

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *

___* BUY *
-_-JRZc9fI.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 28 29