Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Did You Join Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4
I followed some LiveJournal friends. It was the sort of thing where two people said, "Hey, have you seen this awesome dragon game?" And a bunch of us followed. I think I'm one of the last few of us still using the site four years later, but it's been a good distraction, especially when I've been sick. When I started on the site, I was having to go to the hospital a lot, and it was nice to have something that could take my mind off of it.
I followed some LiveJournal friends. It was the sort of thing where two people said, "Hey, have you seen this awesome dragon game?" And a bunch of us followed. I think I'm one of the last few of us still using the site four years later, but it's been a good distraction, especially when I've been sick. When I started on the site, I was having to go to the hospital a lot, and it was nice to have something that could take my mind off of it.
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
i joinged because @aquatic showed it too me, and stayed bc now im addicted lol
i joinged because @aquatic showed it too me, and stayed bc now im addicted lol
| Wishlist| FR+3| Female|
9kcPMa2.gif
saw some dragons from flight rising on instagram. wanted to join for several months but i kept missing the window for registering, which is how my cousin made an account a month earlier than i did despite me introducing it to her. (registering for an account on a cellphone is not good, 0/10)

loved dragons from the start and you know, a pet site with dragons? that was like a dream come true for me
saw some dragons from flight rising on instagram. wanted to join for several months but i kept missing the window for registering, which is how my cousin made an account a month earlier than i did despite me introducing it to her. (registering for an account on a cellphone is not good, 0/10)

loved dragons from the start and you know, a pet site with dragons? that was like a dream come true for me
he/him
pings OK!
saw some post about it on ifunny
saw some post about it on ifunny
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
I... think an artist I follow posted fanart? Clicked through and discovered I'd missed the KS by one day.
I... think an artist I follow posted fanart? Clicked through and discovered I'd missed the KS by one day.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
I saw people trading for FR stuff on other sites and looked into it to realize I had just missed the previous registration window, joining a few weeks later when the next reg window started
I saw people trading for FR stuff on other sites and looked into it to realize I had just missed the previous registration window, joining a few weeks later when the next reg window started
My friend told me about it. I wish i knew about it when it first started for all those sweet retired familiars ill probably never own.
My friend told me about it. I wish i knew about it when it first started for all those sweet retired familiars ill probably never own.
tumblr_inline_mjvop8mMef1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_md2y0qnWDS1qk1or3.gif
1 2 3 4