Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Why Did You Join Flight Rising?
1 2 3 4
I searched up dragon games and it was the first on the list, so I clicked it and realized I couldn't sign up. I was disappointed, but I lurked around and decided to give it a shot. The welcome week was roughly a week and a half later and every day I would double-check the date so I wouldn't miss it. First day of welcome week in May 2017, I joined and never looked back!
I searched up dragon games and it was the first on the list, so I clicked it and realized I couldn't sign up. I was disappointed, but I lurked around and decided to give it a shot. The welcome week was roughly a week and a half later and every day I would double-check the date so I wouldn't miss it. First day of welcome week in May 2017, I joined and never looked back!
tumblr_our8hfOuzy1wy5ljoo1_100.png
I don't remember how I first found FR, though it was probably me just searching the internet for any game that had dragons. When I found it, I missed the first few welcome weeks (due to forgetting about it, then remembering and being too late again). Eventually I stumbled across it again during a Welcome Week, and joined immediately because DRAGONS

I absolutely love dragons. So by extension, I absolutely love this game :)
I don't remember how I first found FR, though it was probably me just searching the internet for any game that had dragons. When I found it, I missed the first few welcome weeks (due to forgetting about it, then remembering and being too late again). Eventually I stumbled across it again during a Welcome Week, and joined immediately because DRAGONS

I absolutely love dragons. So by extension, I absolutely love this game :)
oAK3y8z.png AfamSig.gif
my friend likes dragons and she was like hey man check out these dragons
my friend likes dragons and she was like hey man check out these dragons
Shattered Glass
|[skins]les chats'
|[$]art shop
|aesthetic™ busts
|100 eggs quest
I was looking for a dragon generator or a dragon doll maker and came across the scrying workshop. I was curious about seeing what other features like the lair, auction house, trading post, etc, and waited for a welcome week, but I always too late, so I waited, and waited, and eventually, they stopped doing welcome weeks and the site became welcome forever. I made my founder, started my clan, and fell in love with this amazing site.
I was looking for a dragon generator or a dragon doll maker and came across the scrying workshop. I was curious about seeing what other features like the lair, auction house, trading post, etc, and waited for a welcome week, but I always too late, so I waited, and waited, and eventually, they stopped doing welcome weeks and the site became welcome forever. I made my founder, started my clan, and fell in love with this amazing site.
77ec1a36661e11a40962b415b0b10b4babdc0c65.png
Dragons.
Dragons.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
Some of my roleplaying buddies were playing it, and seeing as it involved dragons, I couldn't resist!
Some of my roleplaying buddies were playing it, and seeing as it involved dragons, I couldn't resist!
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
A streamer I used to watch said it was really fun and a game about dragons so I figured I'd join and I haven't left this place since
A streamer I used to watch said it was really fun and a game about dragons so I figured I'd join and I haven't left this place since
3cda778f68edf7efd57d607bd838f019.png90976abfd22eae6a41cc497bf3de8e5e.png
I searched "Games like Dragon City." It's a 3D mobile app game, quite similar to Flight Rising but it's more focused on the battle aspect. You also can't dress up the dragons, but you can breed them. I used to really be into it, but I got bored and wanted to play a game similar to it. I'm super glad I found Flight Rising! To be honest, I like Flight Rising way more than Dragon City.
I searched "Games like Dragon City." It's a 3D mobile app game, quite similar to Flight Rising but it's more focused on the battle aspect. You also can't dress up the dragons, but you can breed them. I used to really be into it, but I got bored and wanted to play a game similar to it. I'm super glad I found Flight Rising! To be honest, I like Flight Rising way more than Dragon City.
plague_small.png8wVUlSG.gifplague_small.png
Dragons
Dragons
Heart.gif
I joined because my friend played and they kept talking about FR all the time!
I joined because my friend played and they kept talking about FR all the time!
hc7MLaK.png
1 2 3 4