Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Flight Stereotypes
1 2 3 4 5 6
Arcane isn't good at winning dominance due to being too busy being sparkly unicorns the 51 weeks that don't involve our festival. Oh who am I kidding, Arcane is too busy being sparkly unicorns that week too. You can all thank SpaceDad.

Shadow is ultra edgy. (Although I personally think that Shadow is just as sparkly unicorns as Arcane, just purple unicorns instead of pink. We should call each other cousin flights, seriously.)

Lightning is all about Excel spreadsheets and probably has at least 32,383,846 spreadsheets that definitively prove there never was a Water flight. Also if you're lightning and reading this, get to work.
Arcane isn't good at winning dominance due to being too busy being sparkly unicorns the 51 weeks that don't involve our festival. Oh who am I kidding, Arcane is too busy being sparkly unicorns that week too. You can all thank SpaceDad.

Shadow is ultra edgy. (Although I personally think that Shadow is just as sparkly unicorns as Arcane, just purple unicorns instead of pink. We should call each other cousin flights, seriously.)

Lightning is all about Excel spreadsheets and probably has at least 32,383,846 spreadsheets that definitively prove there never was a Water flight. Also if you're lightning and reading this, get to work.
qDavPTk.png
- Lightning is made of Spreadsheets. Also Steve exists and is why everything has gone wrong.

- Light is made of glitter and hardcore capitalism.

- Arcane is made of pink glitter and probably the other reason everything's gone wrong.

- Plague is full of gross but lovable dorks.

- Ice has cats and puns.

- Wind is just Corgis.

- Earth has Dom again.

- Fire loves blue tundras.

- Shadow only looks that edgy.

- Nature has the most brutal lore.

- Water fails to exist so hard they don't even have a deity.
- Lightning is made of Spreadsheets. Also Steve exists and is why everything has gone wrong.

- Light is made of glitter and hardcore capitalism.

- Arcane is made of pink glitter and probably the other reason everything's gone wrong.

- Plague is full of gross but lovable dorks.

- Ice has cats and puns.

- Wind is just Corgis.

- Earth has Dom again.

- Fire loves blue tundras.

- Shadow only looks that edgy.

- Nature has the most brutal lore.

- Water fails to exist so hard they don't even have a deity.
jwrNMVA.png
So full of ideas. So terrible at using them.
At least there's still capitalism.
We're serious??
hecc that's not true
lookit me
We're serious??
hecc that's not true
lookit me
dracovish_1.png HE/THEY
+3 FRT
Ice are all cat owners

Used to be true for me, but i had to put my cat down recently so not so much anymore :/
Ice are all cat owners

Used to be true for me, but i had to put my cat down recently so not so much anymore :/
Uq1cq4S.png
My sister plays FR and she said that Earth like was Nature's boring cousin.

rsz_lorwolf_banner.png
[quote name="Kroko" date="2018-08-27 13:14:38" ] My sister plays FR and she said that Earth like was Nature's boring cousin. [/quote] As someone who's been in both I agree
Kroko wrote on 2018-08-27 13:14:38:
As someone who's been in both I agree
cDDSaqc.png
[quote name="Briton" date="2018-08-27 12:52:44" ] Shadow is ultra edgy. (Although I personally think that Shadow is just as sparkly unicorns as Arcane, just purple unicorns instead of pink. We should call each other cousin flights, seriously.) [/quote] [color=indigo] @Briton I love this idea. We are the dark sky, and Arcane is the stars that light it up. Arcane is also a little edgy (who knows what kind of eldritch magic y'all are cooking up over there) and Shadow is also a little silly (woo, pranks!) so we have lots in common. Arcane is definitely my second favourite flight.
Briton wrote on 2018-08-27 12:52:44:

@Briton I love this idea. We are the dark sky, and Arcane is the stars that light it up. Arcane is also a little edgy (who knows what kind of eldritch magic y'all are cooking up over there) and Shadow is also a little silly (woo, pranks!) so we have lots in common. Arcane is definitely my second favourite flight.
jCVhFoZ.gif
i'm being enlightened by reading all of this.
i'm being enlightened by reading all of this.
w5ew2DI.pngjZrUnmb.pngVA4qnlJ.pngAY4kYGm.pngpPPA8FZ.png
[/center]
we're all just edgy kids that love cookies

we're all just edgy kids that love cookies

0e339d30-3d6e-11e9-8895-1988d6584d7c.gifnew_piskel__4__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78euy.gifnew_piskel__2__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc6yqrm.gifnew_piskel__5__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc78stw.gifgamqog1.gifZksdOni.gifnew_piskel__3__by_justmoredragonstuff-dc74o4j.gifr2mttMy.gifGHWRE8R.gifyeetingingingign.gif
we're all gay and stuff.

obv not true, but I've seen some people who talk like they think we are? Or maybe I just misinterpret things.

Oh yeah, and s p a c e.
we're all gay and stuff.

obv not true, but I've seen some people who talk like they think we are? Or maybe I just misinterpret things.

Oh yeah, and s p a c e.
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6