Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | 150 Eggs mass hatch or sell?
1 2 3 4
why not both? xD make half and half :D I bet you planed that mass hatch since a long time so selling all eggs would be a shame :o but if you need the money you could sell the half of eggs and still have a ton to hatch ^-^
why not both? xD make half and half :D I bet you planed that mass hatch since a long time so selling all eggs would be a shame :o but if you need the money you could sell the half of eggs and still have a ton to hatch ^-^
sparkle_smol.png
Sell half. Splurge.
Sell half. Splurge.
AvatarofAkatosh-cropped.png I tried to make an aesthetic signature but it broke :(
Sell half, hatch the other half! : ) Make money and have fun.
Sell half, hatch the other half! : ) Make money and have fun.
Maybe sell some, hatch the rest? I honestly just want to see what they look like.
Maybe sell some, hatch the rest? I honestly just want to see what they look like.
FR Time +3 | He/Him | I can be pretty strange at times
hatch. and. ping. us.
hatch. and. ping. us.
Hey you. Yes you. Do you have any of the gen 1 color combos I'm looking for?
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/drw/2608980/1#post_37177971
Earth nester | Doesn't mind pings | Intp-T | She/her
Please ping me if you hatch them .
Please ping me if you hatch them .
tiEnSNJ.png
hatch half & sell half if you wanna make some income :)
hatch half & sell half if you wanna make some income :)
JD4sPWX.gif
Hatch em!
And ping me!
Hatch em!
And ping me!
egg.gif
50/50, use the profits from 50% egg sales and 49% sold g1s to gene the few you keep.
50/50, use the profits from 50% egg sales and 49% sold g1s to gene the few you keep.
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I would sell a ratio of eggs, like maybe sell 50 eggs and hatch 100, or vice versa. I guess it probably depends on how much lair space you have, though!
I would sell a ratio of eggs, like maybe sell 50 eggs and hatch 100, or vice versa. I guess it probably depends on how much lair space you have, though!
OTXJQ9a.png

cappy/capellith
she/her • FR+2
g1 saleswishlist
1 2 3 4