Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What happened to the trading post???
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58
[quote name="Skywolfe" date="2018-08-21 20:15:28" ] Petition to headcanon that Tomo regularly tries to sit at Swipp's stand and poor little Scribbles had to make a giant sign saying, "TOMO SITS HERE."? [/quote] This is adorable yes. Poor Tomo and her failing memory/vision. [s]probably from that breed-change incident that left Scribbles with that spade spiral tail[/s]
Skywolfe wrote on 2018-08-21 20:15:28:
Petition to headcanon that Tomo regularly tries to sit at Swipp's stand and poor little Scribbles had to make a giant sign saying, "TOMO SITS HERE."?

This is adorable yes. Poor Tomo and her failing memory/vision.

probably from that breed-change incident that left Scribbles with that spade spiral tail
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Idk about you all but it seems too.. uniform. *shivers*
Idk about you all but it seems too.. uniform. *shivers*
3359079.gif3359080.gifJA8qUrr.png
It looks so much better with the art in the background, and definitely happy that Tomo and Swipp got their spots sorted out.

Still gonna miss the old version, but don't mind living with this one now that it's been tweaked. :'D
It looks so much better with the art in the background, and definitely happy that Tomo and Swipp got their spots sorted out.

Still gonna miss the old version, but don't mind living with this one now that it's been tweaked. :'D
HEEfBrK.png 6UvQBco.png WAOKY1a.png
[quote name="Mutron" date="2018-08-21 20:14:15" ] Hi [/quote] This made me laugh so hard that I can't express any other emotions Everyone's going nuts and then Mutron just is like "whoops haha better go say something" In any case, hello! We're all mad here.
Mutron wrote on 2018-08-21 20:14:15:
Hi

This made me laugh so hard that I can't express any other emotions

Everyone's going nuts and then Mutron just is like "whoops haha better go say something"

In any case, hello! We're all mad here.
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
Oh I can handle it now lol.
This is perfectly fine with me now that they added the background and swapped swipp and tomo haha
Oh I can handle it now lol.
This is perfectly fine with me now that they added the background and swapped swipp and tomo haha
25781.png xxxFramexxx
xMarley
They/he/she
Wishlist
x NXDDrCY.gif
[quote name="wolfcathybrid" date="2018-08-21 20:17:59" ] I'm not the only one that, for lack of better terms, absolutely hates it, right? [/quote] *vigorously seconds this*
wolfcathybrid wrote on 2018-08-21 20:17:59:
I'm not the only one that, for lack of better terms, absolutely hates it, right?
*vigorously seconds this*
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
[quote name="wolfcathybrid" date="2018-08-21 20:17:59" ] I'm not the only one that, for lack of better terms, absolutely hates it, right? [/quote] You are absolutely not. I showed my bro and he was distraught, and I really miss the old look.
wolfcathybrid wrote on 2018-08-21 20:17:59:
I'm not the only one that, for lack of better terms, absolutely hates it, right?
You are absolutely not. I showed my bro and he was distraught, and I really miss the old look.
t00QRwj.png rOVa8hM.png 6260.png
Wishlist
Clan lore
** They/them
+3 FR time
Adopt shop zAddafE.gifGI49w5A.gif
+3 FR time
[size=7][b][i]SHE'S COMING[/i][/b][/size] [img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/a8/23/c2/a823c24eb622092b0799b9aabd0d8955.gif[/img]
SHE'S COMING

a823c24eb622092b0799b9aabd0d8955.gif
they/them
b82c3872f2aea38ea15bfd6d3fbce91f9e9a0b8c.gif
Not sure if the admins are playing around with code in real time or
Not sure if the admins are playing around with code in real time or
eZCszQ2.png1GLQpTC.pngV4alZnn.png
Thanks for the fast fix on Swipp and Tomo!

On another note: Madarakita is the hero we need.
Seriously, doing great locking the absolute glut of threads on this and directing everyone one. Even catching them in other forums, absolute legend.

Honestly the longer I look at it, the more I like that the layout matches the other stuff now and it's compact without excessive scrolling. Makes sense it would match the Fairgrounds.
Thanks for the fast fix on Swipp and Tomo!

On another note: Madarakita is the hero we need.
Seriously, doing great locking the absolute glut of threads on this and directing everyone one. Even catching them in other forums, absolute legend.

Honestly the longer I look at it, the more I like that the layout matches the other stuff now and it's compact without excessive scrolling. Makes sense it would match the Fairgrounds.
1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 31 ... 57 58