Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Beastclan Fest Planning Hub
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39
@Cheshly I am! Time to mobilize I take it? When would you like the sketch and finished product? I’ll put it on my calander when I get home :D
@Cheshly I am! Time to mobilize I take it? When would you like the sketch and finished product? I’ll put it on my calander when I get home :D
15gb95M.gif
Any pronoun|FR +0|I like dragons
5qSZZX6.gif
@Ssevora
Wonderful! You still have time, but I am eager to get things organized! I would love a sketch finished by November 3rd, and a finished product done by November 24th. That's about four weeks for the sketch plus three weeks for the finished product. Thank you once again for stepping up!
@Ssevora
Wonderful! You still have time, but I am eager to get things organized! I would love a sketch finished by November 3rd, and a finished product done by November 24th. That's about four weeks for the sketch plus three weeks for the finished product. Thank you once again for stepping up!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly I can help with the scavenger hunt! Just remember that I'm fr+9 so i'm very active after rollover but not so much in the fr afternoon!
@Cheshly I can help with the scavenger hunt! Just remember that I'm fr+9 so i'm very active after rollover but not so much in the fr afternoon!
GyTxqUF.png
@Hikaye
That's okay! It's nice to have people on at different times. Thanks for helping!
@Hikaye
That's okay! It's nice to have people on at different times. Thanks for helping!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly perfect! Shoot me a ping or a message with some instruction when all is setted so I will know what to do!
@Cheshly perfect! Shoot me a ping or a message with some instruction when all is setted so I will know what to do!
GyTxqUF.png
[quote="General Help Ping List"] @NoctisNix @1000unicorns @Arigato9000 @Ashki @Biuret @ciceqi @Cheshly @Dorano1 @Everyone @Frostulant @GreenSylph @Guardianess @IvyLight @LightningShatter @Tira @misc20 @Novablu @Oakendrake @OfDagon @QuotetheRaven @RainingAcid @Sacrilegious @SashaFiredrake @serefleur @spaceyfeather @TheAwesoMew @Tomata @TheSquishyKing @TwoSwordsClash @Venusian @Vyn @Sablekey @Nighttyger @Stanzascale @Saraceaser @Myndris @ssevora @TheGodOfStories @DarkNovu @Hikaye [/quote] [center][size=5]PELASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW[/size][/center] [b]WE ARE DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR ARTISTS WHO CAN MAKE BANNERS OR BADGES OR SMALL ART PIECES FOR THESE EVENTS. THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE JUST ONE ARTIST. IF YOU SEE ANY EVENT YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ART FOR, PLEASE SPEAK UP. [/b] Raffle Host: @Serefleur (2) Raffle Helper: @Stanzascale, @/NoctisNix Dressing/Scrying Contest Host: @Sacrilegious (2) Dressing/Scrying Contest Judges: @SashaFiredrake, @QuotetheRaven Art Contest Host: @/Arigato9000 (2) Art Contest Judges: @Saraceaser, @/Sketchanie Festival Shop Host: @Cheshly Badge Artist: @Sketchanie CYOA: @Biuret Egg Hatching Host: @TheAwesoMew Writing Contest Host: @Everybody (2) Writing Contest Judges: @Sacrilegious, @/Tira Coloring Contest Host: @IvyLight (2) Coloring Contest Judges: @Saraceaser, @/NoctisNix Linework Artist: @Ssevora, @TheSquishyKing Scavenger Hunt Host: @TheAwesoMew (2) Scavenger Hunt Helpers: @Hikaye, [b]ONE MORE NEEDED[/b] Unity Dinner Host: @Venusian (2) Unity Dinner Judges: @Saraceaser, @TheSquishyKing Hello friends! December is quickly approaching so it is time to mobilize! I would love to introduce you to all the wonderfully people who have stepped up to host, help, or judge our events. Please give them a quick thank you as this festival would not be possible without them. There's still a few open positions that we would like filled before the festival begins, and unfortunately, if they are not we may have to trash some of these ideas for this year. We can always try them again in the future, but for our very first year we need to make sure we're not stretching ourselves too thin. If you would like to volunteer please let me know as soon as possible. We are also still looking for some donations which you can find information about [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/2504686/9#post_34846911]here[/url]. If you are willing to do a service prize such as training, writing, or art please contact me about that. If you have one of the dragon prizes please also contact me with their link so I can make note of them. Now hosts, I would really love for you all to start working on your posts. The best way to do this is to make a post titled "WIP [do not post] and reserve the first ten (10) posts by commenting "reserve" ten times. I would like you to do so now so that a) the post can get pushed down and hidden within the forums so no one sees it till it's ready and b) so that we can tweak and make corrections where needed. Once you have made your post please PM me with a link to the thread and start working on it. I would like a rough draft finished by the 24th so that NoctisNix and I will then check over it, and then you will finalize it on the 30th. Please also get in contact with your helpers/judges to let them know what you need from them, and get in contact with me for prize information. Now for the artists, I would love if you could show me some progress sketches by November 13th and finished art done by November 24th. This gives us time to tweak anything that needs to be tweaked. Thank you so much for volunteering your time and your skills to this event. I greatly, greatly appreciate it and can't wait to see what you make. P.S. Just so we're all clear: all hosts, helpers, and judges may participate in any event EXCEPT the one they are hosting/helping/judging.
PELASE READ EVERYTHING BELOW

WE ARE DESPERATELY LOOKING FOR ARTISTS WHO CAN MAKE BANNERS OR BADGES OR SMALL ART PIECES FOR THESE EVENTS. THIS DOES NOT HAVE TO BE JUST ONE ARTIST. IF YOU SEE ANY EVENT YOU WOULD LIKE TO MAKE ART FOR, PLEASE SPEAK UP.

Raffle Host: @Serefleur
(2) Raffle Helper: @Stanzascale, @/NoctisNix

Dressing/Scrying Contest Host: @Sacrilegious
(2) Dressing/Scrying Contest Judges: @SashaFiredrake, @QuotetheRaven

Art Contest Host: @/Arigato9000
(2) Art Contest Judges: @Saraceaser, @/Sketchanie

Festival Shop Host: @Cheshly
Badge Artist: @Sketchanie

CYOA: @Biuret

Egg Hatching Host: @TheAwesoMew

Writing Contest Host: @Everybody
(2) Writing Contest Judges: @Sacrilegious, @/Tira

Coloring Contest Host: @IvyLight
(2) Coloring Contest Judges: @Saraceaser, @/NoctisNix
Linework Artist: @Ssevora, @TheSquishyKing

Scavenger Hunt Host: @TheAwesoMew
(2) Scavenger Hunt Helpers: @Hikaye, ONE MORE NEEDED

Unity Dinner Host: @Venusian
(2) Unity Dinner Judges: @Saraceaser, @TheSquishyKing

Hello friends! December is quickly approaching so it is time to mobilize! I would love to introduce you to all the wonderfully people who have stepped up to host, help, or judge our events. Please give them a quick thank you as this festival would not be possible without them. There's still a few open positions that we would like filled before the festival begins, and unfortunately, if they are not we may have to trash some of these ideas for this year. We can always try them again in the future, but for our very first year we need to make sure we're not stretching ourselves too thin. If you would like to volunteer please let me know as soon as possible. We are also still looking for some donations which you can find information about here. If you are willing to do a service prize such as training, writing, or art please contact me about that. If you have one of the dragon prizes please also contact me with their link so I can make note of them.

Now hosts, I would really love for you all to start working on your posts. The best way to do this is to make a post titled "WIP [do not post] and reserve the first ten (10) posts by commenting "reserve" ten times. I would like you to do so now so that a) the post can get pushed down and hidden within the forums so no one sees it till it's ready and b) so that we can tweak and make corrections where needed. Once you have made your post please PM me with a link to the thread and start working on it. I would like a rough draft finished by the 24th so that NoctisNix and I will then check over it, and then you will finalize it on the 30th. Please also get in contact with your helpers/judges to let them know what you need from them, and get in contact with me for prize information.

Now for the artists, I would love if you could show me some progress sketches by November 13th and finished art done by November 24th. This gives us time to tweak anything that needs to be tweaked. Thank you so much for volunteering your time and your skills to this event. I greatly, greatly appreciate it and can't wait to see what you make.

P.S. Just so we're all clear: all hosts, helpers, and judges may participate in any event EXCEPT the one they are hosting/helping/judging.

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
@Cheshly

Hey, thanks for the reminder! I'll go get to work now :D

Just to clarify, we should be putting these in Quests & Challenges, right? Since they are technically "festival games"? Or would Forum Games be more appropriate?
@Cheshly

Hey, thanks for the reminder! I'll go get to work now :D

Just to clarify, we should be putting these in Quests & Challenges, right? Since they are technically "festival games"? Or would Forum Games be more appropriate?
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
I'll judge the Writing Contest!
I'll judge the Writing Contest!
5159.pngoie-MMw-Romgf4h-RP.png7684.png
@Cheshly

I can help judge the art contest
@Cheshly

I can help judge the art contest
Spooder-Dab-Anim-timeline-small.gifxeDKNxe.pngAfam_-_IoMA_Badges_-_Fish_Cookie.png
@TheAwesomeMew
Yes! The Scavenger Hunt would definitely be considered a challenge. Personally, I would put the egg guessing in either Dragon Share or Dragon Trading. I’m sure either of those would technically be fine. (ps sorry for the late reply. I posted this and then disappeared as per usual lol)

@Everybody and @Sketchanie
Thank you so much for stepping up to help!
@TheAwesomeMew
Yes! The Scavenger Hunt would definitely be considered a challenge. Personally, I would put the egg guessing in either Dragon Share or Dragon Trading. I’m sure either of those would technically be fine. (ps sorry for the late reply. I posted this and then disappeared as per usual lol)

@Everybody and @Sketchanie
Thank you so much for stepping up to help!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
1 2 ... 32 33 34 35 36 ... 38 39