Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [DOM WATCH] Profit always finds a way!
1 2 3 4 5
[quote name="Emmahaa" date="2018-08-05 04:23:58" ] [center][img]https://puu.sh/B91tq/33889acd7b.png[/img][/center] [/quote]
Emmahaa wrote on 2018-08-05 04:23:58:
33889acd7b.png
:D
@Mediumdee

Don't worry we will be pushing for Starfall.....planning is already underway!

tbh I'm not sure why I left it off the list of our reserves last time ^^;;
@Mediumdee

Don't worry we will be pushing for Starfall.....planning is already underway!

tbh I'm not sure why I left it off the list of our reserves last time ^^;;
tBCIqmQ.pngJaegEG6.pngqHIOA52.pngPheonixponder3.pngPheonixponder4.pngUJd8Tn1.pngEUxzp5r.pngPheonixponder5.png[img]https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca887773594c2.wixmp.com/f/778ef314-f683-4931-a64f-f79ee411d343/d9wek1s-eb3e5a8f-ef33-4e43-a5eb-f3c4c2e0b1f0.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzc3OGVmMzE0LWY2ODMtNDkzMS1hNjRmLWY3OWVlNDExZDM0M1wvZDl3ZWsxcy1lYjNlNWE4Zi1lZjMzLTRlNDMtYTVlYi1mM2M0YzJlMGIxZjAucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.WWFDChnwv9EiNAytl8p3k_HDhCgktRfWoXsRHK3R0V0[/img]rFthGAn.png9pAba2B.png
Aw yeah, let's go Earth Flight! Makin' that dragon cash ^^
Aw yeah, let's go Earth Flight! Makin' that dragon cash ^^
.........................9841.png > she/her
> FR+8
> pings ok
> buy my dragons
> pets for Roq??
> lore clan
9842.png
Woo!
Woo!
pwyw humanoids
fr+3
[center][img]https://s.yimg.com/lo/api/res/1.2/PXvdw3j.xVWrLYq9uWZLBw--~B/YXBwaWQ9eWlzZWFyY2g7Zmk9Zml0O2dlPTAwNjYwMDtncz0wMEEzMDA7aD0xMTI7dz0yMDA-/https://media.tenor.co/images/e85aba7fb795b9401914ef06bf94b020/raw.cf.gif[/img] Lots of our events are opening as our event runners wake up! Start your day with a glass of lemonade![/center]
raw.cf.gif

Lots of our events are opening as our event runners wake up!
Start your day with a glass of lemonade!
HnHWvPl.png
*eyes at Ice vs Lightning in november*
hum hum hum, interesting C:!

Gud luck and have fun both Earth and Nature! I love you all ar my fav flights! -/along plegg obviously/- *cheers*
*eyes at Ice vs Lightning in november*
hum hum hum, interesting C:!

Gud luck and have fun both Earth and Nature! I love you all ar my fav flights! -/along plegg obviously/- *cheers*
lU1KFhR.gif
Kydo
He/Him
FR+4
256-large.png
Do what comes natural~

cauldrontext.png

welp, now i know what the next huge battle is.

excited forevision of punting dragons to lightning

edit: i just realized this is that crazy earth vs nature battle but softcore
welp, now i know what the next huge battle is.

excited forevision of punting dragons to lightning

edit: i just realized this is that crazy earth vs nature battle but softcore
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
@Blanche

GAAAAASP I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE DEALING WITH DW NOW OMG YOU WERE MEANT FOR THIS FOR SO LONG YESSSSSS
@Blanche

GAAAAASP I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE DEALING WITH DW NOW OMG YOU WERE MEANT FOR THIS FOR SO LONG YESSSSSS
uXWoEda.png
HEHE I'm glad the nymph is amusing xD

Technically, the familiars/grown ups are collecting the money and the baby snapper + wildclaw are playing with it. Like... building things out of treasure coins and gems. More challenging than legos, but they're having fun! In any case, I still wouldn't want to step on a pointy gem. Good thing dragons have thick skin. Occasionally they find a gem while playing on the dirt, but they're not as skilled as the grown ups and fams. ^^
HEHE I'm glad the nymph is amusing xD

Technically, the familiars/grown ups are collecting the money and the baby snapper + wildclaw are playing with it. Like... building things out of treasure coins and gems. More challenging than legos, but they're having fun! In any case, I still wouldn't want to step on a pointy gem. Good thing dragons have thick skin. Occasionally they find a gem while playing on the dirt, but they're not as skilled as the grown ups and fams. ^^
7irhbB2.png
@Mediumdee
I see you got other replies, just wanted to add that sometimes flights take a while to announce their festival push because they wait for staff to confirm the festival week (usually happens in the skin contest announcement)! We only list dates when flights ask, but yeah there's no way any of them would skip conquesting for their festival c: I hope we'll be adding more dom activities to the list soon!

@Cerf
Aw! DW is a joint effort, but thank you very much :D
@Mediumdee
I see you got other replies, just wanted to add that sometimes flights take a while to announce their festival push because they wait for staff to confirm the festival week (usually happens in the skin contest announcement)! We only list dates when flights ask, but yeah there's no way any of them would skip conquesting for their festival c: I hope we'll be adding more dom activities to the list soon!

@Cerf
Aw! DW is a joint effort, but thank you very much :D
7irhbB2.png
1 2 3 4 5