Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Halos = e l i t e
1 2 3 4
[quote name="Isegard" date="2018-07-14 11:17:03" ] Also I must say the halo on solar protection accent merge so well with bsj halo ... reason why i throw bsj apparels on this arcane kid in the first place . [/quote] You're right. My boy now looks wonderful with it. I look wealthier than I am. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33309202] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333093/33309202_350.png[/img] [/url]
Isegard wrote on 2018-07-14 11:17:03:
Also I must say the halo on solar protection accent merge so well with bsj halo ... reason why i throw bsj apparels on this arcane kid in the first place .

You're right. My boy now looks wonderful with it. I look wealthier than I am.

33309202_350.png
bEY99am.gif
All the stars seem so far gone
~He/him
~FR+3

Replace by the fading of the dawn
@CelestialPrime
I only associate them with good taste, since I love those halos. X)
Still, it's apparel from the latest festival, so they don't strike me as expensive or rare items. I have three myself, and trust me when I say I have been putting no effort in collecting festival currency. Sadly, the halo doesn't look good in any of my current dragons... I do hope they make recolors for the next festivals!

EDIT: Now I can't help but wonder if someone looking at my lair would think I am wealthy, poor, or so-so as a FR player. Maybe I should start a forum game based around guessing whether the person above is rich or poor!?
@CelestialPrime
I only associate them with good taste, since I love those halos. X)
Still, it's apparel from the latest festival, so they don't strike me as expensive or rare items. I have three myself, and trust me when I say I have been putting no effort in collecting festival currency. Sadly, the halo doesn't look good in any of my current dragons... I do hope they make recolors for the next festivals!

EDIT: Now I can't help but wonder if someone looking at my lair would think I am wealthy, poor, or so-so as a FR player. Maybe I should start a forum game based around guessing whether the person above is rich or poor!?
LEAVING FR SALE!
discounted apparel, familiars, accents, skins, etc.
tumblr_inline_p7gjnb6y4c1rhwzwl_250.gif
i just think of them as dragons of culture.
i just think of them as dragons of culture.
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
I'm not rich I just have a strong sense of aesthetic
tumblr_ozc9mxtgb51udi2fqo2_r1_500.png

Art by draconoblade
Yeah I definetly think it falls under the aesthetic of people who slather their dragons in gold and therefore have tons of gold silks and maybe a KS crown and lots of gem apparel.

Of course, given the Halos were part of BSJ, many people found them far more accessible so now everyone can be a little bit ~fancy~.
Yeah I definetly think it falls under the aesthetic of people who slather their dragons in gold and therefore have tons of gold silks and maybe a KS crown and lots of gem apparel.

Of course, given the Halos were part of BSJ, many people found them far more accessible so now everyone can be a little bit ~fancy~.
uCR5SCW.png
[quote name="Sanati" date="2018-07-14 07:44:52" ] yesss those halo accents (esp on wc males) are used a lot in plague/earth/light aesthetic gen1 lairs , so when I see a BSJ halo I still think it’s part of an accent [/quote]
Sanati wrote on 2018-07-14 07:44:52:
yesss
those halo accents (esp on wc males) are used a lot in plague/earth/light aesthetic gen1 lairs , so when I see a BSJ halo I still think it’s part of an accent
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
[quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-07-14 07:21:47" ] and is still in that phase where their progens are the first two dragons in their lair. [/quote] I've been a member since June of 2015, and my custom progen is still at the front. -\_("7)_/-
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-07-14 07:21:47:
and is still in that phase where their progens are the first two dragons in their lair.

I've been a member since June of 2015, and my custom progen is still at the front.

-\_("7)_/-
a3665186-2e54-4922-869a-430b41931c92.png
█████████████████
███████████████
███
She/her - 23 - Artist

Trigun Stampede - Dr. Stone
Fleet Foxes - Delicious in Dungeon

[quote name="chouki" date="2018-07-14 13:21:56" ] I'm not rich I just have a strong sense of aesthetic [/quote] I'd also be honored if anyone thought I was rich
chouki wrote on 2018-07-14 13:21:56:

I'd also be honored if anyone thought I was rich
XOxv5KE.png
I feel like it's cuz the halo was a popular thing to put in accents and hoo boy those accents tended to be on the pricier side.

Been here 4 years now and the halos definitely make me pause.
I feel like it's cuz the halo was a popular thing to put in accents and hoo boy those accents tended to be on the pricier side.

Been here 4 years now and the halos definitely make me pause.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
@Vendrus
Thank you . He is my precious mire flyer baby <3 .
@Vendrus
Thank you . He is my precious mire flyer baby <3 .
tiEnSNJ.png
1 2 3 4