Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Halos = e l i t e
1 2 3 4
[quote name="vantrums" date="2018-07-14 10:20:47" ] [quote name="PixelSpiral" date="2018-07-14 07:43:24" ] [quote name="CelestialPrime" date="2018-07-14 07:21:47" ] and is still in that phase where their progens are the first two dragons in their lair. [/quote] im gonna be here for 2 years in 3 months and im still in that phase haha [/quote] Almost 3 years here and mine are still there too. :') But nah. The Light halos make me think of anime more than anything else so I mostly think of them as weebs lmao. [/quote] Honestly I prefer my progens in the first two spaces. I mean, they did create the clan.
vantrums wrote on 2018-07-14 10:20:47:
PixelSpiral wrote on 2018-07-14 07:43:24:
CelestialPrime wrote on 2018-07-14 07:21:47:
and is still in that phase where their progens are the first two dragons in their lair.
im gonna be here for 2 years in 3 months and im still in that phase haha

Almost 3 years here and mine are still there too. :')

But nah. The Light halos make me think of anime more than anything else so I mostly think of them as weebs lmao.

Honestly I prefer my progens in the first two spaces. I mean, they did create the clan.
2029 < Used to be MoonEclispe, still the Friendly Friend I was earlier, just with an easier to spell name! Yay!
*sweats and looks at avatars halo*
How could I not? She was hatched in a light lair, but I also guess I’m not really a noob any more. I wouldn’t call myself elite either I suppose, but maybe... dedicated? Some middle ground. I’ve done my fair share of grinding, dom pushing, and fodder flipping. And the occasional $5 gem purchase if I’m feeling saucy, once or twice a month at most but sometimes I go a few without buying any.
Your right tho, I think I low key associate halos with user-made skins, and in the same vein, old/rich players. They are just so pretty tho!
*sweats and looks at avatars halo*
How could I not? She was hatched in a light lair, but I also guess I’m not really a noob any more. I wouldn’t call myself elite either I suppose, but maybe... dedicated? Some middle ground. I’ve done my fair share of grinding, dom pushing, and fodder flipping. And the occasional $5 gem purchase if I’m feeling saucy, once or twice a month at most but sometimes I go a few without buying any.
Your right tho, I think I low key associate halos with user-made skins, and in the same vein, old/rich players. They are just so pretty tho!
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
[img]http://i.imgur.com/L5Nllxk.png[/img] [font=times new roman][size=5][color=#4d1f00]S[/color][/size][size=4][color=#803300]ame here. I've come to associate Light-aesthetic Imps and Wildclaws with pinkish-gold halo accents as The Super Rich Kids Down The Street. Most of the time, I don't associate the BSJ halos with that, though, unless it's on a male Wildclaw with golden coloring. At least it'll make all the pretty halo accents cheaper, though.
L5Nllxk.png
Same here. I've come to associate Light-aesthetic Imps and Wildclaws with pinkish-gold halo accents as The Super Rich Kids Down The Street. Most of the time, I don't associate the BSJ halos with that, though, unless it's on a male Wildclaw with golden coloring.

At least it'll make all the pretty halo accents cheaper, though.
oZSMaBu.png "Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past, I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone, there will be nothing. Only I will remain."
they/them
tumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo6_75sq.pngtumblr_nr8pjkHLgO1tm17oeo5_75sq.png
[/code]
i only need halos for my angel fandragons haha; although i do own a few ums
i only need halos for my angel fandragons haha; although i do own a few ums
Uq1cq4S.png
Yeah, like Vendrus said, I associate them more as being into aesthetic and lore. But then again, I have a halo for my avatar and not all my dragons are dressed. :P

But my lair organization is truly unique.
Yeah, like Vendrus said, I associate them more as being into aesthetic and lore. But then again, I have a halo for my avatar and not all my dragons are dressed. :P

But my lair organization is truly unique.
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
Also I must say the halo on solar protection accent merge so well with bsj halo ... reason why i throw bsj apparels on this arcane kid in the first place . [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=17121203] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/171213/17121203_350.png[/img] [/url][/center]
Also I must say the halo on solar protection accent merge so well with bsj halo ... reason why i throw bsj apparels on this arcane kid in the first place .
tiEnSNJ.png
tbh i associate anything or anyone light-themed as super rich/expensive lol
tbh i associate anything or anyone light-themed as super rich/expensive lol
:D
Wait so whenever I post anything this is what's going in people's minds? Lol nope I'm broke as hecc.
Wait so whenever I post anything this is what's going in people's minds? Lol nope I'm broke as hecc.
There was a time he thought a single
sword could save the kingdom. A
time, all regrets were yet far away...
@Isegard
Hot dang that is a gorgeous dragon.
@Isegard
Hot dang that is a gorgeous dragon.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
excuse you my progens will always be the first two dragons in my lair

they are Important and Good and I love them

(BUT YEAH I get what you mean, the halos really do feel like a rich person thing despite being pretty easy to get.)
excuse you my progens will always be the first two dragons in my lair

they are Important and Good and I love them

(BUT YEAH I get what you mean, the halos really do feel like a rich person thing despite being pretty easy to get.)
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
1 2 3 4