Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If your avatar dragon was on socialmedia
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
[quote name="FlareTheDragon" date="2018-07-13 14:24:41" ] < (What is all of this? Are there any other "Outsiders" out there? You know, Dragons who aren't from Sornieth?) [/quote] < (DOES BEING BASED OFF A NON-SORIENTH NATIVE COUNT? (SORRY FOR ALL CAPS))
FlareTheDragon wrote on 2018-07-13 14:24:41:
< (What is all of this? Are there any other "Outsiders" out there? You know, Dragons who aren't from Sornieth?)
< (DOES BEING BASED OFF A NON-SORIENTH NATIVE COUNT? (SORRY FOR ALL CAPS))
000000000000000dragonsnake.gif
Cis/She/They
rollover at 3:00 AM for me
On mobile often
Mostly inactive

Olifoli.gif
<(*runs an aesthetic blog and posts nothing but pics of pretty rocks and crystals*)
<(*runs an aesthetic blog and posts nothing but pics of pretty rocks and crystals*)
Signature Machine Broke
849-gi.png
hh5n4WA.pngXC93sMs.png
wthFnM3.pngYMPbu9R.png
< (slowly being replaced by fandragons but still has sentimental value so isn’t going to be swapped out anytime soon)
< (slowly being replaced by fandragons but still has sentimental value so isn’t going to be swapped out anytime soon)
Uq1cq4S.png
< gay rights? true. im gay and im always right. ]
< gay rights? true. im gay and im always right. ]
< (How do you do this social media thing?)
< (How do you do this social media thing?)
PQznZys.png
< (Just got some fancy new diamond jewlwey today, including a diamond clasp pendant! I even hear it's cursed!
Any of you looooooooooovelies want to buy it or something else? I've got new stuff in, but that's just what's notable ;) )
< (Just got some fancy new diamond jewlwey today, including a diamond clasp pendant! I even hear it's cursed!
Any of you looooooooooovelies want to buy it or something else? I've got new stuff in, but that's just what's notable ;) )
2e8yyk_by_theelfdruid-dchl0pk.gift03oxll_by_theelfdruid-dchl10y.jpg2e8z55_by_theelfdruid-dchl0ph.gif
< DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? Hahah JK dab on the haters
< DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY GENDER? Hahah JK dab on the haters
ayato_chibi_small.png powerchords
they/he
link goes here
link goes here
link goes here
semi-active
< ( i'm liy and i hate my whole team )
< ( i'm liy and i hate my whole team )
Untitled1590_20240226081000.png
... hiso | about.
he/him fr+14
< wants hugs
< wants hugs
Dried Flowers stream newjeans :3

netz | he/him | +3 fr time | DVynlKm.png | avatar dragon (why would you willingly look at this thing)
<why do they hurt me so
<why do they hurt me so
visit my favorites!

Leszyslz // Junkpile // Wolfsbane // Ruckus // Rowan

she/her. hoards tarantulas and rabbits in-game! ask me about anything dinosaur, cow, or rabbit related :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13