Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | If your avatar dragon was on socialmedia
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
<(Hi [naneun yeong-eoleul hal su eobsda ...])

Edit: Apparently FR only accepts english characters :|
<(Hi [naneun yeong-eoleul hal su eobsda ...])

Edit: Apparently FR only accepts english characters :|
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
<( Uh, hey, guys, has anyone else noticed that shifty looking Light dragon wandering around the Tangled Wood...? I wonder if they're a spy or something...Someone should go check it out. )

<( Uh, hey, guys, has anyone else noticed that shifty looking Light dragon wandering around the Tangled Wood...? I wonder if they're a spy or something...Someone should go check it out. )

bogsneaks are the best breed
< (THE FORGE IS NOT FOR COOKING. THE FORGE IS FOR ARMOR, NOT SPAGHETTI.)
< (THE FORGE IS NOT FOR COOKING. THE FORGE IS FOR ARMOR, NOT SPAGHETTI.)
vcwdnl.png
< have you heard of the Lord and saviour Lightweaver?
< have you heard of the Lord and saviour Lightweaver?
< (so uh hi I can voice my opinion without freaking people out. Nice. This will probably be the only thing I post on here because idk what else to say and even if I do have something to say, I'll probably be too scared to say it... )
< (so uh hi I can voice my opinion without freaking people out. Nice. This will probably be the only thing I post on here because idk what else to say and even if I do have something to say, I'll probably be too scared to say it... )
Fae | They/he/she | FR+3
< (I asked Baldwin to help me make a Ouija board. I think he's ignoring me.)
< (I asked Baldwin to help me make a Ouija board. I think he's ignoring me.)
RXOnopg.gif
  • heath.
  • she/they.
  • gay pirate.
  • disabled.
<(Just today there were some “intruders” who claimed to not know where they were. Well, looks like they’re never gonna comeback now.)
<(Just today there were some “intruders” who claimed to not know where they were. Well, looks like they’re never gonna comeback now.)
RXOvIvB.png
<(Guess who spent the clan's savings on lithomancy stones again!)
<(Guess who spent the clan's savings on lithomancy stones again!)
3 hours ahead of FR time
< (ANNOUNCEMENT TO CLAN LUCERNA. The artifacts on clan territory are considered clan property. They are to be donated to Robin for research or sold to out-of-clan scholars for profit. Immaculate Tablets and similar archeological discoveries are not to be used as presents for your loved ones, treats for familiars, improvisational weapons, or skipping stones.)
< (ANNOUNCEMENT TO CLAN LUCERNA. The artifacts on clan territory are considered clan property. They are to be donated to Robin for research or sold to out-of-clan scholars for profit. Immaculate Tablets and similar archeological discoveries are not to be used as presents for your loved ones, treats for familiars, improvisational weapons, or skipping stones.)
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
<(lmao im like hella stressed rn bc the nightingales are being hunted down rn and our current sanctuary is plagued by all these distortionists but anyways have you looked at a frog recently? here's a screaming frog)
<(lmao im like hella stressed rn bc the nightingales are being hunted down rn and our current sanctuary is plagued by all these distortionists but anyways have you looked at a frog recently? here's a screaming frog)
Oh, but can't you feel it?! The void, it's calling me- Calling all of us! It wants to eat our souls, so that we never ascend to the heavens, it wants to absorb us! It needs sustenance, so that it may expand and envelop this whole useless world! All that muck and grime, the ooze, it will fill every crevice of reality, and it will change the world into a paradise! All you have to do is live to see it!
And why aren't I scared? Because the void is the afterlife, and I am its Grim Reaper!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13