Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Secret Hidden in Southern Icefield Map?
1 2 3 4 5 6
It's clearly [REDACTED]! Have the other flights never even been there? I mean, yeah it's cold but not thattt bad. Come on who hasn't heard of [REDACTED]? My fellow ice flight members clearly know about [REDACTED].
It's clearly [REDACTED]! Have the other flights never even been there? I mean, yeah it's cold but not thattt bad. Come on who hasn't heard of [REDACTED]? My fellow ice flight members clearly know about [REDACTED].
tumblr_occujlvMQE1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif
Why would Icepapa sleep in a big ice block if he has all this fur, like his fluffy Tundra children? It could get stuck in the cracks or something. It's probably not a big monster waiting, totally not! Yeah, and it's [REDACTED]. We shouldn't talk about [REDACTED], I mean, yeah, let's stop!
Why would Icepapa sleep in a big ice block if he has all this fur, like his fluffy Tundra children? It could get stuck in the cracks or something. It's probably not a big monster waiting, totally not! Yeah, and it's [REDACTED]. We shouldn't talk about [REDACTED], I mean, yeah, let's stop!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
Beating UM with just a Tynamo
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[This message has been removed by Icewarden's council. The author of the original message is alive and well, in Icewarden's domain. Have a good day! And please, ignore the growling and chewing. It's one of the council member's dogs, eating dinner. Everything's normal! Don't get too nosy in Ice territory! Good day!]
[This message has been removed by Icewarden's council. The author of the original message is alive and well, in Icewarden's domain. Have a good day! And please, ignore the growling and chewing. It's one of the council member's dogs, eating dinner. Everything's normal! Don't get too nosy in Ice territory! Good day!]
OjYCOIV.png
To much has been said, we must not speak to much of [REDACTED], that would be a bad choice...
To much has been said, we must not speak to much of [REDACTED], that would be a bad choice...
tumblr_occujlvMQE1qze3hdo1_r2_500.gif
*cups hands around mouth*: IT'S THE GAOLERS
*cups hands around mouth*: IT'S THE GAOLERS
uCR5SCW.png
Looks like a fortress to me.

Wasn't something like that mentioned in the BotE lore?
Looks like a fortress to me.

Wasn't something like that mentioned in the BotE lore?
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
[[REDACTED] has been here before BoTE. [REDACTED] must be kept safe. Please do not speak of [REDACTED] or the Icewarden will come here and we will be punished for speaking of [REDACTED] while we shall not have, as [REDACTED] is forbidden.]
[[REDACTED] has been here before BoTE. [REDACTED] must be kept safe. Please do not speak of [REDACTED] or the Icewarden will come here and we will be punished for speaking of [REDACTED] while we shall not have, as [REDACTED] is forbidden.]
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
[quote name="Venatophobia" date="2018-06-15 11:35:53" ] It's clearly [REDACTED]! Have the other flights never even been there? I mean, yeah it's cold but not thattt bad. Come on who hasn't heard of [REDACTED]? My fellow ice flight members clearly know about [REDACTED]. [/quote] We do not speak of [REDACTED] to other flights. Do you not remember what happened when [REDACTED] was punished?
Venatophobia wrote on 2018-06-15 11:35:53:

We do not speak of [REDACTED] to other flights. Do you not remember what happened when [REDACTED] was punished?
they/them
FR+2
Art Shop
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif
TIDELORD DETECTED
TIDELORD DETECTED
giphy.gif Sometimes being invisible isn't a superpower...
We shan't speak of [REDACTED]!
We shan't speak of [REDACTED]!
SnailDivider.png
YCOzZhb.gif

Lemon Flight
nudibranch.png
ridgeback s o u p
nudibranch.png
fr time + 3
SnailDivider2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6