Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Update: 5th Anniversary
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 151 152
Like everyone else is saying, thanks for the update! It all sounds great!
Like everyone else is saying, thanks for the update! It all sounds great!
WRodlih.png
Fall only comes once a year,
So make it count.
After all, what's to lose
Other than the leaves?
Leaving the Scatters aside, I do really hope Multi-Gaze gets edited to look more like the eyes dragons originally have. Like pupilless, pebble round multiple eyes on mirrors. Would look much better in my opinion. And that the details on original eyes art will be brought back, if not the color. A lot of those eyes do indeed looks kinda "I'm dead inside" now.
Leaving the Scatters aside, I do really hope Multi-Gaze gets edited to look more like the eyes dragons originally have. Like pupilless, pebble round multiple eyes on mirrors. Would look much better in my opinion. And that the details on original eyes art will be brought back, if not the color. A lot of those eyes do indeed looks kinda "I'm dead inside" now.
@GoldeFeathyr [quote name="GoldeFeathyr" date="2018-06-12 06:08:04" ] @undefinedbeing Quote: @VeiledOverdose Let's re-release Imperial Scrolls as well then, because I want my perfect GenOne be an Imperial, though I wasn't here when they were around. And Sprites as well while we're already at it, even for real money, so they are more obtainable. All the retired items. Let's bring it all back. Do you get my point? Exactly. [/quote] Umm no not 'exactly'. Several people above you did a fine job explaning why that comparison was a false equivalency.
@GoldeFeathyr
GoldeFeathyr wrote on 2018-06-12 06:08:04:
@undefinedbeing

Quote:
@VeiledOverdose
Let's re-release Imperial Scrolls as well then, because I want my perfect GenOne be an Imperial, though I wasn't here when they were around. And Sprites as well while we're already at it, even for real money, so they are more obtainable. All the retired items. Let's bring it all back.
Do you get my point?

Exactly.

Umm no not 'exactly'. Several people above you did a fine job explaning why that comparison was a false equivalency.
mothsmall.png7jZclF3.gifdaintysmallup-2.png
Thanks, Arcanist.
Thanks, Arcanist.
LzFqe23.png
z o d i a c a l
infp
something
something else
I will say this.

I do love the update and wanted to love it before I learned about the scattervials
That aside, I am also ecstatic about new variants.

However, if there is going to be no way other than a dwindling supply of scatter vials to get the breeding only variants on existing dragons, then please do not release any more 'natural' (ie breeding only) eyes.

Make them all unnatural and thus available to any dragon on site if the user wants to put in the effort to get them.
I will say this.

I do love the update and wanted to love it before I learned about the scattervials
That aside, I am also ecstatic about new variants.

However, if there is going to be no way other than a dwindling supply of scatter vials to get the breeding only variants on existing dragons, then please do not release any more 'natural' (ie breeding only) eyes.

Make them all unnatural and thus available to any dragon on site if the user wants to put in the effort to get them.

#UnnamedIsValid
Let them Fight
Let them Serve the Deities
Let them Exist in peace!
Dragons needed --->
58610356.png
Breed Characteristic Apparel!

Cuckoo Breed and Mutations!

Change Unnamed in YOUR dragon's profile!
14318365.png
@GoldeFeathyr @Sorel
Guys, don't quote the ping, it just spams the person who has pretty much nothing to do with MY statement.
Thanks.
@GoldeFeathyr @Sorel
Guys, don't quote the ping, it just spams the person who has pretty much nothing to do with MY statement.
Thanks.
Natural eyes should be a random factor(common-unusual). But the unnatural ones like multi, primal, etc. should have had a way to get them outright.

People spent hours of their time, lots of money(even RLC) to try and get them but didn't. On ONE dragon. Trying to get them on a whole lair? Almost impossible. RNG is not a good factor since some will be lucky and others not. That's not fair when this game heavily rests on being able to get your dragons the way you want them.

What miffed me too, was the change in the old common eyes, and all we get is an "oopsie!"? How about a way to change the dragons' old eye colours back to the way they were since you didn't give people time to prepare for it.
Natural eyes should be a random factor(common-unusual). But the unnatural ones like multi, primal, etc. should have had a way to get them outright.

People spent hours of their time, lots of money(even RLC) to try and get them but didn't. On ONE dragon. Trying to get them on a whole lair? Almost impossible. RNG is not a good factor since some will be lucky and others not. That's not fair when this game heavily rests on being able to get your dragons the way you want them.

What miffed me too, was the change in the old common eyes, and all we get is an "oopsie!"? How about a way to change the dragons' old eye colours back to the way they were since you didn't give people time to prepare for it.
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Look guys, this update was obviously geared towards new players, just like Joxar's Box, except unlike that update we can't all participate in this. It's a little upsetting, that's all.

I myself have a maxed out lair full of perma dergs right now, I haven't hatched a nest in almost a year, and every dragon means something to me for one reason or other. I don't even particularly care if any of them have "special" eyes, but when I can't breed anything new and the vials are rigged to give 'uncommon' over and over, I feel excluded from this event entirely.

And the reason all my dragons are here to stay is because of unique circumstances. Either I got them when I first joined, they have special ID's, (like birthday ID's that cannot be recreated) or they were gifts from friends or they have art and backstories or other significant qualities that are important to me and I can't just bat them aside.

A significant portion of us older players are going to be stuck sitting on our hands until the possible space-clearing "hibernating" feature releases, maybe in the next year.
Look guys, this update was obviously geared towards new players, just like Joxar's Box, except unlike that update we can't all participate in this. It's a little upsetting, that's all.

I myself have a maxed out lair full of perma dergs right now, I haven't hatched a nest in almost a year, and every dragon means something to me for one reason or other. I don't even particularly care if any of them have "special" eyes, but when I can't breed anything new and the vials are rigged to give 'uncommon' over and over, I feel excluded from this event entirely.

And the reason all my dragons are here to stay is because of unique circumstances. Either I got them when I first joined, they have special ID's, (like birthday ID's that cannot be recreated) or they were gifts from friends or they have art and backstories or other significant qualities that are important to me and I can't just bat them aside.

A significant portion of us older players are going to be stuck sitting on our hands until the possible space-clearing "hibernating" feature releases, maybe in the next year.
Thank you for responding to your community devs, it's really important to us players to see that our wishes are atleast heard, even if all of them will not come true!

To be honest, I was pretty upset when I first read about the eye type update. I loved the idea, but I was (and a little bit still am) annoyed by the fact that my cute babies might suddenly pop out with multiple eyes that doesn't fit to my breeding pair's look at all. I still don't like that multi-gaze is a "natural" eye type despite looking anything but natural, but it will not stop me from enjoying the game.~ In the end, it will be the buyer's choice if they prefer to convert those eyes to something else, as non of the hatchlings I breed will stay in my lair.

I've also already got over the fact that you decided to stay in your decision of permanently retire the vials, but I really hated that there weren't more time to grind them, as it was REALLY hectic and stressful to try to get enough vials to scatter even one of my dragon's eyes :/ I was lucky that I have so much free time so I could grind those 172 vials myself to get the eyes that I wanted, but I hope that if you decide to make an item like this in the future, PLEASE keep it around atleast a week so players don't have to stay up until 3AM just for the sheer fear of not getting the eyes they want on time until the event ends.

Despite my critic, I still sincerely thank you for this game and the eye types <3 Even if there are a few aspects I don't like or approve, I really like most of them and will be looking forward to get some of the new eye types to my lair too.~ <3
Thank you for responding to your community devs, it's really important to us players to see that our wishes are atleast heard, even if all of them will not come true!

To be honest, I was pretty upset when I first read about the eye type update. I loved the idea, but I was (and a little bit still am) annoyed by the fact that my cute babies might suddenly pop out with multiple eyes that doesn't fit to my breeding pair's look at all. I still don't like that multi-gaze is a "natural" eye type despite looking anything but natural, but it will not stop me from enjoying the game.~ In the end, it will be the buyer's choice if they prefer to convert those eyes to something else, as non of the hatchlings I breed will stay in my lair.

I've also already got over the fact that you decided to stay in your decision of permanently retire the vials, but I really hated that there weren't more time to grind them, as it was REALLY hectic and stressful to try to get enough vials to scatter even one of my dragon's eyes :/ I was lucky that I have so much free time so I could grind those 172 vials myself to get the eyes that I wanted, but I hope that if you decide to make an item like this in the future, PLEASE keep it around atleast a week so players don't have to stay up until 3AM just for the sheer fear of not getting the eyes they want on time until the event ends.

Despite my critic, I still sincerely thank you for this game and the eye types <3 Even if there are a few aspects I don't like or approve, I really like most of them and will be looking forward to get some of the new eye types to my lair too.~ <3
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
I have actually read all 90 pages of this thread LOL, and I agree with what an user talked about around page 50, about how disartening the Vials makes me feel.

But first thing first

Thanks for the update, I am actually happy about the eyes (Primal and Multi looks amazing!!!), when i was finally able to join the event I have tried my best in the Coli, and when the Anniversary ended I was quite happy with the results

but now I feel like I failed badly because even if I was able to get some Vials of Scattersight thanks to the Coli, the n° of them that I was able to collect seems not be nearly close to the numbers actually needed to get Primal and Multi eyes.

I thought that the chances where close to NOTN Nocturne Breed Change randomness, only after all ended and I had the idea to look into stats finally I realized how bad my odds are.

I don't have those many vials so now I feel like not even trying to use the ones I have collected during the Anniversary event because seems like I will never be able actually get what I wanted even if I use them all on 1 single dragon.

I spent a lot of time in the Coli, and I know that I am not great at playing there, so it can be that I, generally speaking, gather less items than the "good" players are able to get in the same amount of time, but I thought that 40-50 vials where more than enough to assure me to get 1 Primal or Multi eye for my dragons.

I also don't breed my dragons, it's not part of the game that I personally enjoy or care about, so now seems like I will never get my dragon to have those eyes that you created only for this Anniversary (or I got this wrong and Primal and Multi will become available in different ways later on?).

Like I would have been less sad if after so many hours in the Coli I could feel accomplished because i will get at least 1 Multi or Primal, but seems like it was wasted time right now.

So the Vials will stay in my Hoard because I already know that the % are so against me that isn't even funny to try anymore.
And I don't feel like the other eyes available thanks to the Vials are worth it either, because the changes are so minimal and the eyes are so small that even now I can't really tell which one is which, even when I read that a dragon has XYZ eyes instead of Common.

I get that the idea was to get something special and rare, but having odds that are even less than 1% doesn't make the drop rare at all, in reality it is so above and beyond that because it make the eyes Impossible to get.

This is my honest opinion, I only feel bad because the Vials will stay unused in my Hoard, but I really enjoyed the idea behind it.

If you can even up the odds it would be Amazing and will make me finally use what I spent so many hours trying to collect.

If not I guess I will have to wait to see what other eyes will you create, hoping (if for real Multi and Primal are only breeding kind of eyes) to find the new eyes as COOL as those 2.

Thanks for the hard work.
I have actually read all 90 pages of this thread LOL, and I agree with what an user talked about around page 50, about how disartening the Vials makes me feel.

But first thing first

Thanks for the update, I am actually happy about the eyes (Primal and Multi looks amazing!!!), when i was finally able to join the event I have tried my best in the Coli, and when the Anniversary ended I was quite happy with the results

but now I feel like I failed badly because even if I was able to get some Vials of Scattersight thanks to the Coli, the n° of them that I was able to collect seems not be nearly close to the numbers actually needed to get Primal and Multi eyes.

I thought that the chances where close to NOTN Nocturne Breed Change randomness, only after all ended and I had the idea to look into stats finally I realized how bad my odds are.

I don't have those many vials so now I feel like not even trying to use the ones I have collected during the Anniversary event because seems like I will never be able actually get what I wanted even if I use them all on 1 single dragon.

I spent a lot of time in the Coli, and I know that I am not great at playing there, so it can be that I, generally speaking, gather less items than the "good" players are able to get in the same amount of time, but I thought that 40-50 vials where more than enough to assure me to get 1 Primal or Multi eye for my dragons.

I also don't breed my dragons, it's not part of the game that I personally enjoy or care about, so now seems like I will never get my dragon to have those eyes that you created only for this Anniversary (or I got this wrong and Primal and Multi will become available in different ways later on?).

Like I would have been less sad if after so many hours in the Coli I could feel accomplished because i will get at least 1 Multi or Primal, but seems like it was wasted time right now.

So the Vials will stay in my Hoard because I already know that the % are so against me that isn't even funny to try anymore.
And I don't feel like the other eyes available thanks to the Vials are worth it either, because the changes are so minimal and the eyes are so small that even now I can't really tell which one is which, even when I read that a dragon has XYZ eyes instead of Common.

I get that the idea was to get something special and rare, but having odds that are even less than 1% doesn't make the drop rare at all, in reality it is so above and beyond that because it make the eyes Impossible to get.

This is my honest opinion, I only feel bad because the Vials will stay unused in my Hoard, but I really enjoyed the idea behind it.

If you can even up the odds it would be Amazing and will make me finally use what I spent so many hours trying to collect.

If not I guess I will have to wait to see what other eyes will you create, hoping (if for real Multi and Primal are only breeding kind of eyes) to find the new eyes as COOL as those 2.

Thanks for the hard work.
oie_Xj_B1a3gk_Y0hg.png and failed so oie_q8_X06_TYk_S4g3.png
FRT +9
1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 ... 151 152