Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | What's up with the threads?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[center]Threads discussing how staff should make an announcement seem to have been taken down. I was participating in one. Everyone was civil from what I saw, and it was removed anyways. Another one that my friend was viewing was also removed. I don't understand. Everyone is being polite, are we not allowed to discuss the actions we think staff should take?? If this is rulebreaking of any kind, then I apologize. Send me a message and I'll be more than understanding. But from what it looks like to me, people are being silenced for no real reason. Evidence of how people were speaking is below. [b]Thread One[/b][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306971809407041539/455847143731888139/unknown.png[/img] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306971809407041539/455847269967724556/unknown.png[/img] [center][b]Thread Two[/b][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/306971809407041539/455848180916158485/unknown.png[/img]
Threads discussing how staff should make an announcement seem to have been taken down. I was participating in one. Everyone was civil from what I saw, and it was removed anyways.
Another one that my friend was viewing was also removed. I don't understand. Everyone is being polite, are we not allowed to discuss the actions we think staff should take??

If this is rulebreaking of any kind, then I apologize. Send me a message and I'll be more than understanding. But from what it looks like to me, people are being silenced for no real reason.

Evidence of how people were speaking is below.

Thread One
unknown.png
unknown.png
Thread Two
unknown.png

@HersheyNation It likely has to do with the rule that you're not supposed to discuss moderation in the forums.
@HersheyNation It likely has to do with the rule that you're not supposed to discuss moderation in the forums.
7j2QAB9.png stained glass rose badge nCFIQSX.png 2IfV7Y9.png
[quote name="Atalina" date="2018-06-11 14:42:21" ] It likely has to do with the rule that you're not supposed to discuss moderation in the forums. [/quote] They mentioned this.
Atalina wrote on 2018-06-11 14:42:21:
It likely has to do with the rule that you're not supposed to discuss moderation in the forums.

They mentioned this.
4fhnuyq.gif.................

- Serena - she/her - ENTJ - author-
Hi, I love the stars and I'm not in Arcane, shocker.
Dragon Search Thread
Wishlist
FR time +2
mK4Wrg9.giftGcXdLv.gif
F8WMfQz.pngeGiN2Xv.png
yeah it's been like this forever.

it's against the rules to "discuss moderation"

a.k.a

"if you don't like it, tough luck :)"

flight rising refuses to accept criticism that doesn't involve things that aren't bow-at-your-feet-kiss-your-butt praise.
yeah it's been like this forever.

it's against the rules to "discuss moderation"

a.k.a

"if you don't like it, tough luck :)"

flight rising refuses to accept criticism that doesn't involve things that aren't bow-at-your-feet-kiss-your-butt praise.
5.png
STAFF needs to FIX MULTI-GAZE
comment if you can.
let staff know exactly how abhorrently unprofessional this kind of quality is.

yUJyALg.png
@Atalina

That's an actual rule?? I think that's kind of silly. Everyone should be subject to criticism, it's how things improve.
@Atalina

That's an actual rule?? I think that's kind of silly. Everyone should be subject to criticism, it's how things improve.
@HersheyNation The forum etiquette says. "Moderation happens for a reason and posting about forum moderation is not permitted. In the event your thread or post is moderated and you disagree with this action, you can submit an appeal by sending the Flight Rising team a message through Contact Us."

Unfortunately discussing moderation never turns out well.
@HersheyNation The forum etiquette says. "Moderation happens for a reason and posting about forum moderation is not permitted. In the event your thread or post is moderated and you disagree with this action, you can submit an appeal by sending the Flight Rising team a message through Contact Us."

Unfortunately discussing moderation never turns out well.
LUZk8tY.png
It's one of those rules that... isn't ideal.
It's one of those rules that... isn't ideal.
Hel || College Student || She/Her
dpQFynF.jpg
@atypicalpickle

But... what if people say positive things about moderation?? Is that stopped, or do they let that happen?
@atypicalpickle

But... what if people say positive things about moderation?? Is that stopped, or do they let that happen?
it's not ideal but it's still not allowed and expected to be followed
it's not ideal but it's still not allowed and expected to be followed
6Fwt9Qr.gifXXX

xxx
xxx

iuEBSJ3.png3YAN1tx.pngQRVupBA.png
yG0Lt9s.pngoK2VVlE.pngfT0qwQ5.png
xbsbPqT.pngbYt72YT.pngjQub7yI.png

Were you expecting a modicum of rust?
xxx
xxx
It's odd though, because discussing how they handle communicating with the site users as a whole has nothing really to do with forum moderation, though questioning about deleting posts does.

They could just be shutting them down to prevent potential fights, but at this point it's unlikely that people are going to be at each other's throats.
It's odd though, because discussing how they handle communicating with the site users as a whole has nothing really to do with forum moderation, though questioning about deleting posts does.

They could just be shutting them down to prevent potential fights, but at this point it's unlikely that people are going to be at each other's throats.
3 hours ahead of FR time
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10