Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Old vs New Common
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Muxie

Bless you. I knew about the old-url thing, but I didn't realize the old art would still be there. And because I'm a nerd, I made a spreadsheet to mass-convert all my permas and projects to the old URLs so I could easily save them for posterity. :D

(Honestly, not having some of those images saved was bothering me almost more than the change on the site itself.)
@Muxie

Bless you. I knew about the old-url thing, but I didn't realize the old art would still be there. And because I'm a nerd, I made a spreadsheet to mass-convert all my permas and projects to the old URLs so I could easily save them for posterity. :D

(Honestly, not having some of those images saved was bothering me almost more than the change on the site itself.)
Y2CN2aK.png wc26tNn.png
Since Guardians are one of my fav breeds and I have a lot of them, I ended up staring at Guardians a lot on FR. The changes may not seem drastic or even different to some people, especially if you just go by before/afters on baby Spirals, but to me and my Guardians (and other breeds) that I meticulously bred and searched for... it is a big deal.

The lack of pupil makes them look like soulless elemental beings to me, not living animals. Some of these pixels I've had for five years, five years of eating food and taking up lair space and having to look at them. The differences are very much noticeable to me and others in similar situations.
Since Guardians are one of my fav breeds and I have a lot of them, I ended up staring at Guardians a lot on FR. The changes may not seem drastic or even different to some people, especially if you just go by before/afters on baby Spirals, but to me and my Guardians (and other breeds) that I meticulously bred and searched for... it is a big deal.

The lack of pupil makes them look like soulless elemental beings to me, not living animals. Some of these pixels I've had for five years, five years of eating food and taking up lair space and having to look at them. The differences are very much noticeable to me and others in similar situations.
ccDyspX.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9