Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | No chests in digging?
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
i got one[item=Rusted Treasure Chest] [img]https://image.shutterstock.com/display_pic_with_logo/1672675/152105888/stock-photo-i-am-rich-happy-young-businessman-in-formalwear-throwing-money-up-while-sitting-near-the-case-full-152105888.jpg[/img] HA sucks for you dweebs!!!!!! B)
i got one Rusted Treasure Chest

stock-photo-i-am-rich-happy-young-businessman-in-formalwear-throwing-money-up-while-sitting-near-the-case-full-152105888.jpg
HA sucks for you dweebs!!!!!! B)
20130.png
To be fair, I didn't use all my extra turns on digging, but I didn't get any chests either. :(
To be fair, I didn't use all my extra turns on digging, but I didn't get any chests either. :(
reality is a lovely place, but i wouldn't want to live there
I had to spend more money than I wanted this holiday. Even with the bonus rounds I didn’t get a single chest all week from my gathering turns.
I had to spend more money than I wanted this holiday. Even with the bonus rounds I didn’t get a single chest all week from my gathering turns.
No luck here, either. I swear it's been six months or more since I've found a festival chest at all while digging, and I used to find at least one, but usually two or three every fest. Don't know what happened to the drop rate, but since I can't coli, I'm SOL and have to buy any skins/accents I want that aren't at Baldwin's. :/
No luck here, either. I swear it's been six months or more since I've found a festival chest at all while digging, and I used to find at least one, but usually two or three every fest. Don't know what happened to the drop rate, but since I can't coli, I'm SOL and have to buy any skins/accents I want that aren't at Baldwin's. :/
MWFAgdF.gif gLbZUkF.pngsFMScix.pngUc6vApJ.png0jScwbh.pngjaogUTu.pngLLXHrpZ.pngIStPxKm.pngVywcR3B.png6Zs7hJu.pngEzf3dea.pngK3S42IV.png
What if this isn't the first time this has happened, just the first time they found out The WHOLE site thought it was bad luck until the second to last day, I've had more than a few (but not a row) festivals I did not dig up one chest so...
*puts on tinfoil hat*

only low-key sarcasm
What if this isn't the first time this has happened, just the first time they found out The WHOLE site thought it was bad luck until the second to last day, I've had more than a few (but not a row) festivals I did not dig up one chest so...
*puts on tinfoil hat*

only low-key sarcasm
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
Spent ~30 turns in digging, all I got was some fest currency and one (non fest) chest [img]https://i.imgur.com/FOhXKGC.png[/img]
Spent ~30 turns in digging, all I got was some fest currency and one (non fest) chest
FOhXKGC.png
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
That's what happened to me too.
That's what happened to me too.
16159155922955337174188748864268.png
I just spent all of those extra turns so 45 in all digging and still didn't get a single normal or festival chest -_- I'm not that surprised though the last couple of festivals I've gotten nothing out of digging other than currency -_- still kinda disappointing to get even more extra turns and still get nothing.
I just spent all of those extra turns so 45 in all digging and still didn't get a single normal or festival chest -_- I'm not that surprised though the last couple of festivals I've gotten nothing out of digging other than currency -_- still kinda disappointing to get even more extra turns and still get nothing.
Here to join the no-chest-in-thirty-turns club.

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't think I've dug up a chest since Rockbreaker's...
Here to join the no-chest-in-thirty-turns club.

Edit: Come to think of it, I don't think I've dug up a chest since Rockbreaker's...
GbFIqLF.gifUeeT9yF.png9QgprhF.gif
The fix worked fine. I picked up a Chromatic Predator chest in digging today. It's just the RNG thumbing its nose at y'all.
The fix worked fine. I picked up a Chromatic Predator chest in digging today. It's just the RNG thumbing its nose at y'all.
J7D1quC.png
CfG2LT1.png
XP7djFk.png
WKtl2lb.png
ll0CfnD.png
YMPbu9R.png
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16