Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long can you go in the coli?
1 2 3 4 5 6
10 hours, but due to also having ADHD, this is rare and I typically have five minute breaks here or there as I get distracted.

This is usually when my insomnia is being a monster and I just end up giving up and sitting in the Coli all night.
10 hours, but due to also having ADHD, this is rare and I typically have five minute breaks here or there as I get distracted.

This is usually when my insomnia is being a monster and I just end up giving up and sitting in the Coli all night.
Untitled443_20221209154031.png
I can mmmaybe go for a couple of hours if I have a set amount of fodder to level and some nice songs/podcasts to listen to? (But I get really impatient and bored if I feel like I have more interesting options.)
I can mmmaybe go for a couple of hours if I have a set amount of fodder to level and some nice songs/podcasts to listen to? (But I get really impatient and bored if I feel like I have more interesting options.)
JBEajtP.gif
I normally grind whle watching videos. I get bored too quickly if I'm just 100% grinding.
I normally grind whle watching videos. I get bored too quickly if I'm just 100% grinding.
ckoudy.png -
ALPH PHRUSSIA He/him | FR+15
 » About me
 » Accent Shop
30 to 45 minutes
once i hit that:
a - my wrist dies a slow and painful death
b - i suddenly want sleep
c - i get tired of my current song then get sidetracked and watch bfdi
30 to 45 minutes
once i hit that:
a - my wrist dies a slow and painful death
b - i suddenly want sleep
c - i get tired of my current song then get sidetracked and watch bfdi
J9GEzlP.png

marketplace/mp
he/she
art ^ skins ^ buying fod nests
If we're talking only coli and nothing else to catch my attention, like an hour and half. Give me something as simple as music and I can go for 7 hours, no breaks.

Youtube or movies? Until I fall asleep at my desk.
If we're talking only coli and nothing else to catch my attention, like an hour and half. Give me something as simple as music and I can go for 7 hours, no breaks.

Youtube or movies? Until I fall asleep at my desk.
The amount I can coli ranges a lot.

The keyboard addition was a gift from heaven so I can just zone out and watch youtube just to zone back in to do captchas.

Though it is kinda hard when I grind in higher venues because I get mad if my eliminates get dodged often.
The amount I can coli ranges a lot.

The keyboard addition was a gift from heaven so I can just zone out and watch youtube just to zone back in to do captchas.

Though it is kinda hard when I grind in higher venues because I get mad if my eliminates get dodged often.
tumblr_ospvc67HxP1v8lm95o1_r2_250.gif || drearie
|| she/her
|| bi
|| worm king
|| anthem
I grind for hours every day. I always have YouTube, a movie, etc up on my second monitor and a few weeks ago I got a wrist-supporting mousepad that makes my hands not just die, plus I get up to stretch, eat something, etc pretty often, so I tend not to get burnt out, plus, I keep a water bottle on my desk. I actually like doing repetitive things that give me rewards, so I find coli grinding to be fun when paired with, say, a bunch of creepypastas (I don't even have to look away when I put those on, plus I LOVE creepy/mysterious stories). I don't think I could just coli grind with nothing else, though.
I grind for hours every day. I always have YouTube, a movie, etc up on my second monitor and a few weeks ago I got a wrist-supporting mousepad that makes my hands not just die, plus I get up to stretch, eat something, etc pretty often, so I tend not to get burnt out, plus, I keep a water bottle on my desk. I actually like doing repetitive things that give me rewards, so I find coli grinding to be fun when paired with, say, a bunch of creepypastas (I don't even have to look away when I put those on, plus I LOVE creepy/mysterious stories). I don't think I could just coli grind with nothing else, though.
I don't have a clue, do you? // Aberrant Cauldron Project
in one sitting? maybe 2 hours? But I could do 7-8 hours in a day with breaks (which is probs what i'll be doing today since its my day off of work, and fodder prices are bad so i'll make more levelling them myself)
in one sitting? maybe 2 hours? But I could do 7-8 hours in a day with breaks (which is probs what i'll be doing today since its my day off of work, and fodder prices are bad so i'll make more levelling them myself)
Tnv9hAT.png JrZGMGx.png
mlHpBMC.png
1YB0OjO.png
5hF3FGk.png
YMPbu9R.png
Doing nothing else: Like 2 minutes.

I usually watch shows and work on other things at the same time, so in theory I can Coli all day but... not really.

I also prefer grinding lower venues over leveling fodder. I can hop around venues and it's much easier to recover from missed eliminates. It's not as consistent income-wise, but I figure anything is better than nothing.
Doing nothing else: Like 2 minutes.

I usually watch shows and work on other things at the same time, so in theory I can Coli all day but... not really.

I also prefer grinding lower venues over leveling fodder. I can hop around venues and it's much easier to recover from missed eliminates. It's not as consistent income-wise, but I figure anything is better than nothing.
a stylized dayjar - restore hoardsold items.
- maki's festival guide & event calendar.
- uncheck "hoard... while scrolling" to unsticky your hoard.
- buying an apparel slot for a dragon unlocks it for all of your dragons.
I take frequent breaks to check things but the longest I've continuously coli'd without doing that was I think 5 hours or so? I had Hulu on in the background so I mostly watched it instead of paying close attention tho lol.
I take frequent breaks to check things but the longest I've continuously coli'd without doing that was I think 5 hours or so? I had Hulu on in the background so I mostly watched it instead of paying close attention tho lol.
QjxN3Ta.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6