Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | How long can you go in the coli?
1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm grinding today in hopes of lots of bladed leaves and maybe a python/morph if I'm lucky (Eliminate if I'm REALLY lucky). Started about two hours ago, broke for lunch. I started timing myself before hand, and right now I'm at 29 minutes. And I'm losing interest so fast. I got a really good haul in the first 4 minutes (plague egg ftw!) and nothing since. But, only 30 minutes and I'm already so bored! How long can you guys usually do this for? I see people grinding for like 6 hours and, just, HOW?! Maybe it's just cause of my ADHD
I'm grinding today in hopes of lots of bladed leaves and maybe a python/morph if I'm lucky (Eliminate if I'm REALLY lucky). Started about two hours ago, broke for lunch. I started timing myself before hand, and right now I'm at 29 minutes. And I'm losing interest so fast. I got a really good haul in the first 4 minutes (plague egg ftw!) and nothing since. But, only 30 minutes and I'm already so bored! How long can you guys usually do this for? I see people grinding for like 6 hours and, just, HOW?! Maybe it's just cause of my ADHD
Y02PS6v.png
I can stand grinding for however long it takes for me to get my fodder leveled. Beyond that nope. Zero motivation. Unless it's part of my stupid get 12 lvl 25s goal but even then ugh

But it helps if you're watching some show or something on the side. I believe that's how most people stand it.
I can stand grinding for however long it takes for me to get my fodder leveled. Beyond that nope. Zero motivation. Unless it's part of my stupid get 12 lvl 25s goal but even then ugh

But it helps if you're watching some show or something on the side. I believe that's how most people stand it.
FFNapYi.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro5_250.gifFFNapYi.png
Netflix, my dude. Binge watch and grind forever.
Probably like 20 minutes before my wrist starts dying
Probably like 20 minutes before my wrist starts dying
imageedit_7_8440965932.png
✧✧✧ AXES - THEY - 21 ✧✧✧
•••
MY HATCHERY
imageedit_6_5428970908.png
Depends on how I'm feeling, usually 30 minutes to an hour unless I'm really focused or motivated.
Depends on how I'm feeling, usually 30 minutes to an hour unless I'm really focused or motivated.
A pink recolor of the hydrena watertoy. Click here to see my current avatar dragon!
My username is W1F1N1GHTM4R3, there are no vowels (only numbers), so if you don't think you can spell it properly, just copy+paste it please!

Current Project: pjsekai fandragon outfits
My wrist has been hurting so about 30ish minutes. Before I could go for hours at a time.
My wrist has been hurting so about 30ish minutes. Before I could go for hours at a time.
uCR5SCW.png
Hours.

Bingewatching or podcasts.

Hours.

Bingewatching or podcasts.

Silver Pocketwatch Copper Pocketwatch
a few hours at most even when having youtube open in a split window
i just get bored
a few hours at most even when having youtube open in a split window
i just get bored
|||||zel
Glowbug she/her
actual spore creature
Double windows are your friend.

One small window for the Coliseum, one big window for
YouTube/Netflix/etc., and I can go for hours.
Double windows are your friend.

One small window for the Coliseum, one big window for
YouTube/Netflix/etc., and I can go for hours.
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
[quote name="elfin" date="2018-05-31 12:18:42" ] Netflix, my dude. Binge watch and grind forever. [/quote] Mostly this, especially for grinding drops instead of leveling. Find a venue/build that takes as little thought as possible, pop in a movie and let your peripheral vision do the rest. Rainsong Jungle is a nice farm for this festival, although if you're anything like me you'll lose lots of breath trying to eliminate full health bosses. Blooming grove or Scorched Forest aren't bad if you'd rather not have bosses or don't have the elims.
elfin wrote on 2018-05-31 12:18:42:

Mostly this, especially for grinding drops instead of leveling. Find a venue/build that takes as little thought as possible, pop in a movie and let your peripheral vision do the rest. Rainsong Jungle is a nice farm for this festival, although if you're anything like me you'll lose lots of breath trying to eliminate full health bosses. Blooming grove or Scorched Forest aren't bad if you'd rather not have bosses or don't have the elims.
Wishlist collecting All the things!. Oh dear... Total quest on track!

Always looking for holiday toned UMAs.
1 2 3 4 5 6