Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Never changing flights?
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45
Its been two and a half years since I started in Light, and I still absolutely adore it. I don’t see myself changing anytime soon!
Its been two and a half years since I started in Light, and I still absolutely adore it. I don’t see myself changing anytime soon!
hAznNSR.png +1 FR Time
-She/herlolll

Links and Things
-Dergs For Sale
-My Familiar Quest
-Looking for Dragons

[quote name="Rumy" date="2018-06-13 09:28:01" ] I migrate a lot--fourth year, fourth Flight. I have no issues with past Flights I've been in but I just get restless and interested in new lore/communities/focuses. @skiron has been on here longer than me and I'm pretty positive she's never left Lightning. [/quote] True! I've been in lightning the whole time (4 years and some change), not really planning on leaving anytime soon. I've considered vacations a few times, but eh. I like the aesthetic and familiarity too much.
Rumy wrote on 2018-06-13 09:28:01:
I migrate a lot--fourth year, fourth Flight. I have no issues with past Flights I've been in but I just get restless and interested in new lore/communities/focuses.

@skiron has been on here longer than me and I'm pretty positive she's never left Lightning.

True! I've been in lightning the whole time (4 years and some change), not really planning on leaving anytime soon. I've considered vacations a few times, but eh. I like the aesthetic and familiarity too much.
never left light! don't really see much of a reason to do so, either, as i like it here just fine. perhaps the only thing that may sway me is nature's aesthetics, but it seems very unlikely.
never left light! don't really see much of a reason to do so, either, as i like it here just fine. perhaps the only thing that may sway me is nature's aesthetics, but it seems very unlikely.
bkxiiMw.png MlJMkHy.gif bkxiiMw.png bkxiiMw.png
hi! i'm meteor.
check out some of my projects? → or the coliseum bounty npc suggestion!

» the bestiary outfit project
» cross-flight outfit project
» 100x100 bio icons
» accent shop
ok after seeing plague primal i think i will wait until i get tired of shadow aesthetic like i did with water and then move to plague

i need a few years or so tho since it took me 3 years (almost 4) to get tired of water aesthetic

flights i might join in the very distant future:

-fire (the pillar is to die for also i love mather)
-wind (this pillar is also to die for plus the new eye colors for uncommon)
-lightning (neyece eyes)
ok after seeing plague primal i think i will wait until i get tired of shadow aesthetic like i did with water and then move to plague

i need a few years or so tho since it took me 3 years (almost 4) to get tired of water aesthetic

flights i might join in the very distant future:

-fire (the pillar is to die for also i love mather)
-wind (this pillar is also to die for plus the new eye colors for uncommon)
-lightning (neyece eyes)
my colors!
my cool ids interest check
My entry for cicada scavenger hunt
pretty dergs for sale v2 (open) next bargain bin next
wyvern-hatchling-fire-pixel.gif
I chose shadow when I joined three years ago and I haven't left since, nor do I plan to in the future. I love everything about this flight (except maybe dom but its such a minor aspect of the game for me lol)
I chose shadow when I joined three years ago and I haven't left since, nor do I plan to in the future. I love everything about this flight (except maybe dom but its such a minor aspect of the game for me lol)
Satin Violets brot | they/them
+3 FR hours
FR blog
main blog
deviantArt
ive always been in wind, it was the best choice for me, i liked it the most

i do feel a bit sad about dom and how a few flights are the best at it but im not changing flights for dom

been in wind for 4 years
ive always been in wind, it was the best choice for me, i liked it the most

i do feel a bit sad about dom and how a few flights are the best at it but im not changing flights for dom

been in wind for 4 years
Started in Arcane. Stayed in Arcane. Been in Arcane for 5 years, and I'm never leaving ^_^
Started in Arcane. Stayed in Arcane. Been in Arcane for 5 years, and I'm never leaving ^_^
Mm.... Yeah, nope. I'm completely happy in Light. <3
Mm.... Yeah, nope. I'm completely happy in Light. <3
U4Cs8mx.gif
|| He/She/They | FRT+3 | INFP | Demi x3 | Lore Clan | Eternal Acolight ||
floating_hearts_demiromantic_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz7.giffloating_hearts_demigirl_by_awesomewaffle11-dczoifg.giffloating_hearts_demisexual_by_awesomewaffle11-dczokz2.gif
I picked my original flight on a whim and found it didn't suit me and researched flights (both community and lore-wise) to see which to change to. I spent my free change on moving to Fire and I've never really regretted it. Earth tempts me because the aesthetics suit me better, but I'm so stupidly proud of being part of Fire that I don't think I could ever leave :p.
I picked my original flight on a whim and found it didn't suit me and researched flights (both community and lore-wise) to see which to change to. I spent my free change on moving to Fire and I've never really regretted it. Earth tempts me because the aesthetics suit me better, but I'm so stupidly proud of being part of Fire that I don't think I could ever leave :p.
xT454ue.png
I've been in Wind for ten months and I like it here! Honestly I think most of what triggers me to consider changing would be the eyes... I've wanted to go to Ice(dose awesome base eyes n dom), Light(dom and p eyes), and Earth(huge impact on dom) but I find myself staying for whatever reason? Just can't bring myself to leave.
I've been in Wind for ten months and I like it here! Honestly I think most of what triggers me to consider changing would be the eyes... I've wanted to go to Ice(dose awesome base eyes n dom), Light(dom and p eyes), and Earth(huge impact on dom) but I find myself staying for whatever reason? Just can't bring myself to leave.
CUnQdgy.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 ... 44 45