Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Greenskeeper Event Hub 2018
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14
@Valyrie I'd like to be pinged for all opening events, please!
WHO_IS_THIS_MAN.gif
Ohh I love this theme. And the graphics are amazing! @Valyrie may I be put on the General pinglist please? To help celebrate here’s my own cryptid inspired dragon [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37160477] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/371605/37160477_350.png[/img] [/url]
Ohh I love this theme. And the graphics are amazing! @Valyrie may I be put on the General pinglist please? To help celebrate here’s my own cryptid inspired dragon

37160477_350.png
PAo2UkJ.png > Kneph/Worm

> He/They/It

> +3 FR
I've got the ping lists caught up to here :)
I've got the ping lists caught up to here :)
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png

qXSwF3U.png233SM6q.png Jay (she/her)

Tortoiseshell Tea Haus (a hatchery)
The Foxfire Fortune Clan (a biolocke)

The Melting Pot
Baldwin Manufacturing Plant
@Valyrie

This is so cool! Can I be pinged when sign-ups open for the murder mystery?
@Valyrie

This is so cool! Can I be pinged when sign-ups open for the murder mystery?
pixilart-drawing.png
@Valyrie
General pinglist please!

(Also HOO BOY this is a good theme props to all you who came up with and organized this!!)
@Valyrie
General pinglist please!

(Also HOO BOY this is a good theme props to all you who came up with and organized this!!)
Rp0KRIc.jpeg
@Valyrie
Can I be Put on the jingliest? This looks amazing so far!
@Valyrie
Can I be Put on the jingliest? This looks amazing so far!
I am very noobish when it comes to these things: How do I participate in the in-flight raffle?
I am very noobish when it comes to these things: How do I participate in the in-flight raffle?
[img][/img]2po5f6h.gif
@valyrie ping me for every little thing possible.
@valyrie ping me for every little thing possible.
7UQxf9D.pngUE9oFgo.png823umPc.png23C40BP.pngIghW64t.png
@Taijavu

Hey there, friendship! Participating in the In-Flight Raffle is super, duper easy! "How easy is easy, Kat?" I'm so glad you asked, let me tell you about the easiest way! The first thing you do is get yourself some fodder dragons - dragons that you don't mind exalting to Glademomma - then you train them up in the Coli.

Once they're all trained up to the level you'd like them to be at (most people train them between levels 5-8), you open up the spreadsheet and go to the page that corresponds with your username, which would be 'Recording (S-Z)'!

Scroll to an empty column and enter the following information: your username, your ID number, and your role - which would be 'Leveler'! Once you've done that, you take the ID number of the dragon you've trained and drop it below in the column that says 'Dragon ID' and the level in the column next to it. Now, rinse and repeat until rollover on Saturday! Your tickets will auto-calculate every 15 minutes; how cool is that?

VOILA! That's literally it. That is how you participate in an IF Raffle! There are other roles that you can claim columns for too, but personally, I think that leveling is best ^^ I hope I was able to help you out!
@Taijavu

Hey there, friendship! Participating in the In-Flight Raffle is super, duper easy! "How easy is easy, Kat?" I'm so glad you asked, let me tell you about the easiest way! The first thing you do is get yourself some fodder dragons - dragons that you don't mind exalting to Glademomma - then you train them up in the Coli.

Once they're all trained up to the level you'd like them to be at (most people train them between levels 5-8), you open up the spreadsheet and go to the page that corresponds with your username, which would be 'Recording (S-Z)'!

Scroll to an empty column and enter the following information: your username, your ID number, and your role - which would be 'Leveler'! Once you've done that, you take the ID number of the dragon you've trained and drop it below in the column that says 'Dragon ID' and the level in the column next to it. Now, rinse and repeat until rollover on Saturday! Your tickets will auto-calculate every 15 minutes; how cool is that?

VOILA! That's literally it. That is how you participate in an IF Raffle! There are other roles that you can claim columns for too, but personally, I think that leveling is best ^^ I hope I was able to help you out!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14