Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Greenskeeper Event Hub 2018
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Valyrie Hi ! May I be added to the general ping list? Thanks in advance [emoji=heart size=1]
@Valyrie

Hi !
May I be added to the general ping list?

Thanks in advance
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist, please!
Edit: I originally wrote playlist, which clearly means that I should get more sleep...
I'd love to be added to the general pinglist, please!
Edit: I originally wrote playlist, which clearly means that I should get more sleep...
nightskyseer |answers to parts of username or Spectral|she/her/they/them | fr time +0
@panakaatthedisco @Fatuus @nightskyseer

Guys, this hub is from last year. As far as I'm aware, Greenskeeper 2019 doesn't have a hub yet (and probably won't until at least next week.) Valyrie might not even be running it this year, I don't think pinging them on a year-old thread would guarantee you a spot on pinglists.

I think your best bet would be to wait until the 2019 hub rolls around and then ask whoever's running that thread to be on the pinglist. :D
@panakaatthedisco @Fatuus @nightskyseer

Guys, this hub is from last year. As far as I'm aware, Greenskeeper 2019 doesn't have a hub yet (and probably won't until at least next week.) Valyrie might not even be running it this year, I don't think pinging them on a year-old thread would guarantee you a spot on pinglists.

I think your best bet would be to wait until the 2019 hub rolls around and then ask whoever's running that thread to be on the pinglist. :D
h8ppV79.pngPG7Fgon.png
@valyrie I’d like to be on the pig list for cryptid hunt please!
@valyrie I’d like to be on the pig list for cryptid hunt please!
dczn1qe-7ea5b2bc-c7a9-4a6a-8ea7-1777b6cff32a.png
@Fatuus @nightskyseer

Hi! @UserofShadows pointed out that this was last year's thread. I just wanted to mention that I'll be getting the hub for this year up in the next couple of days. (Should be up by Friday night.)

@WishUponADragon We're doing a different theme this year, so the cryptid hunt won't be running.
@Fatuus @nightskyseer

Hi! @UserofShadows pointed out that this was last year's thread. I just wanted to mention that I'll be getting the hub for this year up in the next couple of days. (Should be up by Friday night.)

@WishUponADragon We're doing a different theme this year, so the cryptid hunt won't be running.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14