Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [GG] Greenskeeper Event Hub 2018
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
@Valyrie
Can I please be added to the general pinglist?
@Valyrie
Can I please be added to the general pinglist?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

Wow, nature goes hard with festivities!! There's so much stuff to do!
zompvoj_by_rythiian-dchjkcr.png
could i be put on the general pinglist please? @Valyrie
could i be put on the general pinglist please? @Valyrie
2484046.png
[quote name="mataschmata" date="2018-05-28 16:58:00" ] Wow, nature goes hard with festivities!! There's so much stuff to do! [/quote] Thank you so much! We have the last festival of the year so we always have to make sure it's awesome ^.^
mataschmata wrote on 2018-05-28 16:58:00:
Thank you so much! We have the last festival of the year so we always have to make sure it's awesome ^.^
1fTWTjV.png
@Andraya @Aaliyahgemini664

Hi! All of our events are now open except for the music contest.

@Festival

I've added you to the ping list for the music contest. I'm still waiting to hear back from the music contest host to see when they are going to open the event.
@Andraya @Aaliyahgemini664

Hi! All of our events are now open except for the music contest.

@Festival

I've added you to the ping list for the music contest. I'm still waiting to hear back from the music contest host to see when they are going to open the event.
3ckfYea.png 5o4JeLs.png unyXMRE.png
@Valyrie i'd like to be pinged if the music contest ever opens!
@Valyrie i'd like to be pinged if the music contest ever opens!
@Rosie1450 @ClockworkEclipse @sparkaflame101 @TheRobinsBerry @alyblaith @mossyaki @Delcat @JinxMoonstone @Shougoney @Lundlaeva @Selenology @SkyyeofEmber @Disillusionist @RainyRose @Watercolour @Amburgerl @Eialyne @CaityJay @Bluecupcake52 @Hanakoto @SariStar @Guzmas @Illyrael @browncoatparadox @NocturnistheDark @Scatterspark @Cheshly @birdfairy @Katsuokai @felistopaz @Astrophile @Hexingisfun @Crassula @Reanimated @Dreamcoyote @LadyRenee @Selah @Syceris @Kylaila @Fabro @GeriVl @pittysoares @Canisa @Coyoteclaw11 @Forestwolf @Saeralyhn @RogueReaper @desiher @MountainMouse @Ecci @YarnDrawcia @Dandydots [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/NCE8rjt.png[/img] [center] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/raf/2447593#post_2447593][img]https://i.imgur.com/IekP1uX.png[/img][/url][/center] [columns][indent][nextcol][font=arial][size=5]A free gene giveway hosted by @Mazarine. You can earn an extra ticket for participating in any of this year's Greenkeeper events!.[nextcol][indent][/columns] [img]https://i.imgur.com/NCE8rjt.png[/img][/center]
@Rosie1450 @ClockworkEclipse @sparkaflame101 @TheRobinsBerry @alyblaith @mossyaki @Delcat @JinxMoonstone @Shougoney @Lundlaeva @Selenology @SkyyeofEmber @Disillusionist @RainyRose @Watercolour @Amburgerl @Eialyne @CaityJay @Bluecupcake52 @Hanakoto @SariStar @Guzmas @Illyrael @browncoatparadox @NocturnistheDark @Scatterspark @Cheshly @birdfairy @Katsuokai @felistopaz @Astrophile @Hexingisfun @Crassula @Reanimated @Dreamcoyote @LadyRenee @Selah @Syceris @Kylaila @Fabro @GeriVl @pittysoares @Canisa @Coyoteclaw11 @Forestwolf @Saeralyhn @RogueReaper @desiher @MountainMouse @Ecci @YarnDrawcia @Dandydots
NCE8rjt.png
IekP1uX.png
A free gene giveway hosted by @Mazarine. You can earn an extra ticket for participating in any of this year's Greenkeeper events!.

NCE8rjt.png
@Darkrait @Festival @excessnight

Hi! I'd like to apologize regarding the music contest. It looks like the person who volunteered to run the contest hasn't logged back in since they told me the event was almost ready. They mentioned being busy IRL, so something may have come up. If they decide to run it when they get back, I'll pass along your information :)
@Darkrait @Festival @excessnight

Hi! I'd like to apologize regarding the music contest. It looks like the person who volunteered to run the contest hasn't logged back in since they told me the event was almost ready. They mentioned being busy IRL, so something may have come up. If they decide to run it when they get back, I'll pass along your information :)
@Valyrie Thank you for letting us know!
@Valyrie Thank you for letting us know!
GUshLJU.png C9QebPQ.png
> zhi
> he/him
> FR+2
< tigers
NZww9T6.png mKmq4Ie.png ho76H7I.png
@Valyrie Can you put me on a pinglist for future events? Thanks!
@Valyrie Can you put me on a pinglist for future events? Thanks!
Mason | 20 | They/Them | FR +0

NCEjAiK.png tuDXykQ.png JxINBic.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14