Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC] Secrets of the Deep - Wavecrest Hub
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16
@Kalideoscope
Please add me to the pinglist!
@Kalideoscope
Please add me to the pinglist!

Clan_Emblem_Cheshly.png

FR +3
She/Her
Clan Lore
Challenge Log
Wishlist & Goals
EEEEE so excited!!!!! can I be added to the ping list?
EEEEE so excited!!!!! can I be added to the ping list?
8EDULPG.png78U0Gge.png
@Kalideoscope Thank you! Aaaahh, that thread looks amazing. I guess I should've expected Water would have so many seers IRL, but I was still surprised. That's probably why I'm not one. XD
@Kalideoscope Thank you! Aaaahh, that thread looks amazing. I guess I should've expected Water would have so many seers IRL, but I was still surprised. That's probably why I'm not one. XD
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@Kalideoscope I would LOVE to be added in the pinglist :)
@Kalideoscope I would LOVE to be added in the pinglist :)
7kXqKFJ.png x0wa6.gif
Hey guys, feel free to reize the signature if they are too big! As long as no recolor, shape, look changes. (only resize only)

Cheers!
Hey guys, feel free to reize the signature if they are too big! As long as no recolor, shape, look changes. (only resize only)

Cheers!
35326_s.gif
@Kalideoscope
Pinglist please! :3
@Kalideoscope
Pinglist please! :3
left star border ARCY • SHE/HER • FRT+3
avatar dragon | projects | wishlist | skin shop
right star border nonAp0O.png
technically wc shouldn't exist
technically wc shouldn't exist
Today's card is the Chariot [center][url=http://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cards.php?suit=0&card=7][img]https://i.imgur.com/djvyhgS.jpg[/img][/url] Triumph over obstacles, achieving victory, focusing intent and will, establishing identity, self-confidence, maintaining discipline, assuming the reigns of authority and driving with unwavering certainty in a cause. Control must be exercised in a constantly changing environment that can and will present challenges - in the landscape of a world that is constantly shifting with people and emotions and circumstances all around. Like the tenuous border where sea meets sky, a constant tension of push and pull of air against liquid is maintained, and to ride to victory, one must be able to achieve the confidence and knowledge to walk upon that fragile surface. [right]~Shadowscapes Companion[/right] [/center]so happy my first card is, not only of the major arcana, but water based as well. At least in my deck it is. I'm a complete beginner with tarot but will be drawing one card per day for the rest of our push and during the festival itself. I hope my cards help you find positive energy in your day! [center][size=2]All cards and descriptions come from my Shadowscape Tarot Deck and companion book
Today's card is the Chariot
djvyhgS.jpg

Triumph over obstacles, achieving victory, focusing intent and will, establishing identity, self-confidence, maintaining discipline, assuming the reigns of authority and driving with unwavering certainty in a cause.

Control must be exercised in a constantly changing environment that can and will present challenges - in the landscape of a world that is constantly shifting with people and emotions and circumstances all around. Like the tenuous border where sea meets sky, a constant tension of push and pull of air against liquid is maintained, and to ride to victory, one must be able to achieve the confidence and knowledge to walk upon that fragile surface.
~Shadowscapes Companion

so happy my first card is, not only of the major arcana, but water based as well. At least in my deck it is. I'm a complete beginner with tarot but will be drawing one card per day for the rest of our push and during the festival itself. I hope my cards help you find positive energy in your day!
All cards and descriptions come from my Shadowscape Tarot Deck and companion book
wb_choco.pngK2soLRu.png6x9oPGe.pngVl8ccQX.gif
Oh, the graphics are beautiful! Love the theme as well, it's wonderfully creepy. @Kalideoscope Please add me to the event pinglist!

I'm so excited for this festival, I've been thinking of joining Water for some time now since it just seems so nice, and I might just do it soon...
Oh, the graphics are beautiful! Love the theme as well, it's wonderfully creepy. @Kalideoscope Please add me to the event pinglist!

I'm so excited for this festival, I've been thinking of joining Water for some time now since it just seems so nice, and I might just do it soon...
DmlTJ6X.png
Wow choco, that card is gorgeous and totally appropriate!
Wow choco, that card is gorgeous and totally appropriate!
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16