Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | [WC] Secrets of the Deep - Wavecrest Hub
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 15 16
@Kalideoscope - Pinglist please!
@Kalideoscope - Pinglist please!
goosehonk.pngXtd8gvm.pngwetturt.pngr9qdtOG.pngafNQRjo.png
@Kalideoscope
I'd like to be on the event pinglist please!
@Kalideoscope
I'd like to be on the event pinglist please!
___ [IMG][/IMG]
___ sig_button_by_soenkan-dcab06q.png ___
[IMG][/IMG]
@Kalideoscope

Correct, I wasn't there for WaveCrest 2k14 lol, though I forgot about Camp Cuttlefish! And I'm a bit biased myself when it comes to the Water flight, though I also never have time to lurk in other Festival hubs. I should check out some previous hubs to see what it's like.

Also, I'm not sure if you seen my post previous to the one I quoted? If not, I requested to be on the ping list for the events please! ouo
@Kalideoscope

Correct, I wasn't there for WaveCrest 2k14 lol, though I forgot about Camp Cuttlefish! And I'm a bit biased myself when it comes to the Water flight, though I also never have time to lurk in other Festival hubs. I should check out some previous hubs to see what it's like.

Also, I'm not sure if you seen my post previous to the one I quoted? If not, I requested to be on the ping list for the events please! ouo
output-onlinepngtools.pngI refuse...
@Kalideoscope

Pinglist please! This looks really cool! And I absolutely love that there are hidden messages!!
@Kalideoscope

Pinglist please! This looks really cool! And I absolutely love that there are hidden messages!!
lVuFHRe.png ZZRctbf.png
@Selah @Leopardmask @Nocturnisthedark Adding! [color=transparent]the messages are not hidden your eyes are simply blinded to the dark[/color] @TheWhiteTigerGod You're absolutely right, I missed you ;-; Adding as well. [center] [img]https://i.imgur.com/u7imnoy.png[/img][/center] [center][i]Thought to be an ancient joint effort between Water and Lightning mages and engineers, Submarines are enchanted vehicles capable of taking non-Water dragons into the crushing depths. [/i][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/iqMS8R7.png[/img][/center]
@Selah @Leopardmask @Nocturnisthedark
Adding! the messages are not hidden your eyes are simply blinded to the dark

@TheWhiteTigerGod
You're absolutely right, I missed you ;-; Adding as well.
u7imnoy.png
Thought to be an ancient joint effort between Water and Lightning mages and engineers, Submarines are enchanted vehicles capable of taking non-Water dragons into the crushing depths.
iqMS8R7.png
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@Kalideoscope Heya, could I be put on the pinglist please? ^^

@Bluedragon @BandedLake The hub looks gorgeous <3
@Kalideoscope Heya, could I be put on the pinglist please? ^^

@Bluedragon @BandedLake The hub looks gorgeous <3
Uw1G2JB.png
@Kalideoscope
Event pinglist please!
@Kalideoscope
Event pinglist please!
quill.png